𝐢𝐱. | 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

── in which barry & iris get a divorce;
for @itsjustchichi <3 sorry this isn't linked to
the previous two parts, i wanted those two
to remain emo and sad lol but i hope this is
kind of like what you wanted xx

as usual, wattpad is being a bitch lol
and will not let me tag you but yes hope
you read this & will like it !!! i'm sorry if
you like iris btw, she's a huge bitch in
this oneshot but like i didn't know
who else to use + this is about westallen
getting a divorce so um yeah sorry if u
like iris btw lol rip <3 this is kind of
shorter than usual (?) but idk i didn't
have much inspiration for this chapter,
i only really like the ending if i'm being
honest ??? but i hope you like it nonetheless x

also,, thankya for nearly 2k reads on
moments! love yall forever xx <3 ──

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒, he believed that their love was secure. That the woman who stood in front of him at the altar, looking like an ethereal angel sent straight from heaven, would be the woman he was destined to spend the rest of his life with. He was all ready to have a family with her, grow old with her ── but as he sat at the bar's counter with a glass pressed to his lips, the file of divorce papers he'd received from Iris via Joe on his lap, he came to the depressing realization that his life would not be panning out that way. 

to: cisco
dude, where are you?
please don't leave me hanging
on guys' night out </3 i miss you bro
btw, don't forget that speedster
alcohol you made, i really need it

After dropping Cisco a quick text, Barry sighed in defeat, placing his phone down on the counter as he took another chug from the drink, wishing so badly he could feel the alcohol hitting his system. Alas, downfalls of being a speedster, he felt absolutely nothing as he raised his hand, flagging the bartender down for yet another refill. 

"Hey there, stranger." Her familiar voice startled him out of his trance as he looked up to find none other than Caitlin Snow walking over to him. He waved meekly at the doctor, who took a seat on the bar stool beside him, shooting him a small, timid smile. "Fancy seeing you here," Caitlin whispered softly as Barry shrugged stiffly, swirling the small little paper umbrella around the margherita the bartender slid over to him. 

"What brings you here, Doctor Snow? Last time I checked...this wasn't exactly your scene," Barry teased playfully as Caitlin rolled her eyes jokingly at him. "I'll order you a drink...I'll make sure it's not too strong though," Barry offered with a weak smile, waving a bartender over as Caitlin placed her hand over her heart in mock flattery, which only made Barry chuckle quietly, "she'll have one of what I'm having, please."