𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. | 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

── welcome to a filler chapter i never posted and idk why!
it's fluff tho so you guys can't yell at me for making it sad <3
please enjoy and please give requests guys <3 or i don't know
what to write and i kinda just,, don't lmfao, swear i love yall ──

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐘 you're in such a mess right now," Iris commented unsympathetically as her best friend paced up and down her room, Iris rolling her eyes at his dramatics. "Caitlin isn't going to run away the second she sees you no matter what goddamn jacket you choose," Iris stated firmly as Barry held up the blue denim jacket in one hand, his black bomber jacket in the other. 

"W-what if she thinks I look stupid? Oh my God, what if I make myself look more stupid?!" Barry exclaimed in a panic, frantically waving his arms around as Iris sighed at Barry. Ever since she'd confronted Barry about his strange behaviour and had forced him to cough up his secret crush on Caitlin, Iris had been trying to set the two up for ages. She and Cisco had both seen the way the two looked at each other from afar and had taken it upon themselves to set the lovesick pair up since they weren't taking it into their own hands.

"Barry," Iris said dryly, "we're going to the fair with your other two best friends, one of which you have a crush on. It's not like you're going to the Grammys or walking a red carpet, plus, I seriously don't think that Caitlin will care which jacket you're wearing. Why do you even need a jacket anyway, it's summer!"

"Um...so she can't see my goosebumps?" Barry countered lamely, not wanting to make a bigger fool of himself in front of her. He'd done more than enough of that when his eyes would always fall on her lips and when he found himself unable to do anything but trip over his own words whenever he was left alone with her. "I'm nervous, Iris! Why am I so nervous?!" 

"Beats me," Iris muttered under her breath, "if you opened your goddamn eyes, you'd see she's just as into you."  

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

"Cisco Ramon!" Caitlin shouted as Cisco yelped, raising his hands in surrender though he thought he hadn't done anything wrong as his best friend walked into the living room where he waited for her so they could meet Barry and Iris at the fair. "Which pair of shoes do you think looks nicer?" Caitlin queried as Cisco rolled his eyes, having been stuck in Caitlin's living room for over an hour, forced to listen to the girl prattle on about the stark difference between combat boots and regular boots. 

"Caitlin, I would rather gouge my eyes out then look at yet another pair of your shoes! What was wrong with like...the first hundred?!" Cisco exclaimed in exasperation as Caitlin huffed angrily, struggling to decide between the two sneakers she'd narrowed it down to. "Look, just pick whichever one is more comfortable, I don't know! Jeez, who even looks at people's shoes?! Why do you care so much anyway?" Cisco questioned as Caitlin's cheeks heated up instantly as she brushed him off.