𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. | 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐝

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

── hi besties! so here is a killer frost // savitar oneshot because savifrost is what we all deserved & didn't get :')@ dstroyr8nikh pointed out that i haven't done a frost oneshot & that's true! i had this in drafts for a while so i decided i wou...

frost // savitar oneshot because savifrost
is what we all deserved & didn't get :')
@ dstroyr8nikh pointed out that i haven't done
a frost oneshot & that's true! i had this in drafts
for a while so i decided i would post this first!
for outstanding requests, do bear w me for a
while as i try to get them done! in the
meantime, please enjoy this savifrost oneshot <3
; inspired by the song 'young god'  by halsey :)
she do be problematic but this song does slap
UGH !!! anyway i hope you guys like this one <3 
do vote & comment if you do! don't be shy to
drop a comment if you have a request too,
i'll do my best to fulfill it, love u guys xx ──

ཻུ ❅ ❆ ϟ *ೃ

"𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓, 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 do I owe this pleasure?"

The dark voice from the distance spoke up as Killer Frost flinched slightly, trying to hide the fact that the speaker had caught her off guard as she readied two icicle daggers in her hands, slowly walking towards the area the voice had come from only to leap backwards in fright when a sudden gust of wind surged towards her, sending her hair flying backwards as she glared at the man in the metal suit standing before her.

"Really? We can't even rob different places?" Killer Frost asked distastefully, rolling her eyes at her archnemesis, Savitar. Though they were both placed at the top of Central City's Most Wanted list and were both the banes of Team Flash's existence given their insanely high success rate of getting what they wanted by any ways or means, neither one could quite stand the other to say the least. "Can we make an agreement? You can have Tannhausser if you want but I'm taking Mercury."

"Didn't realize we were on terms for making agreements," Savitar answered dryly, staring coldly at the white-haired girl standing across from him, arms on her hips as she narrowed her eyes at him coldly. "Now, get lost, I got here first....Mercury Labs has something I want."

"No way! I definitely got here first!" Killer Frost argued snarkily, "I'm getting what I came here for if I have to rip you from limb to limb to do it!"

"You're not nearly fast enough," Savitar sneered flatly, "you'd never be able to lay a finger on me."

"Don't test me, Sparky," Killer Frost growled under her breath as Savitar raised an amused eyebrow, seeming to like the fire that sparked within Frost. "You know speed and cold don't mix, would hate for you to have to find out what happens when a speedster treads on thin ice," Killer Frost sneered threateningly, tongue tracing the outline of her lips.