Pack

After lying in bliss next to them both for what felt like the longest time Kai gets out of bed and heads towards the bathroom across the hall. Eric moves soon after, pulling on his shirt from the night before and pecking my swollen lips lightly.

"Get changed beautiful, we need to show you around." He flashes his signature grin at me and leaves the room. I'm alone for the first time since I got here, I let out a sigh I didn't realise I was holding in and sit up slowly.

I stand up pulling the oversized shirt back on as I head to the wardrobe. Naturally, the wardrobe was empty and right on cue there's a knock at the door. I open it slowly and a young, blonde, she-wolf was stood there holding a pile of clothes.

"Uh, hi, I'm Jessie the Alphas told me you needed some clothes." She blushed as she looks down at my current attire.

"Oh, yeah! Come on in." I open the door a little wider and she slips into the room.

"I bought you some of the spares we have in the laundry room, I hope they fit okay they told me you were quite small so I grabbed the smallest stuff we had," she says quickly.

I hold up the blush coloured blouse and black skater skirt.

"They should fit," I smile.

"If you don't mind me asking... What's your story? How did you end up here?" She asks nervously.

"I was at a party with my family and there was a rogue attack... I was kidnapped... Now that I think about I never did fully find out what actually happened after that... I woke up here yesterday and I can't leave," I sigh.

"Why not?" Jessie frowns.

"The Alphas are my mates," I blush.

"Both of them!?" Her jaw drops to the floor. "Some people have all the luck," she giggles.

"I don't know... They're obviously good looking but... Are they really as ruthless as people say?" I bite my lip nervously.

"Alpha Kai has a short temper, but I've never seen them do anything short of ordinary Alpha duties," she shrugs.

"I see..." I murmur.

The truth is even if I wanted to leave now I couldn't. I can feel the bond between them and I and I've heard of other wolves losing their minds after rejecting their mate, it doesn't usually end well. Besides there has to be a reason the moon goddess paired us together, and I've alway had a dream of finding my mate before being forced into one of my parents arranged marriages. I'm not willing to sacrifice that for the sake of the rumours, I'd rather come to my own conclusions and opinions about the twins.

"I'll leave you to get changed! It's almost lunch time." Jessie excuses herself and leaves the room, shutting the door behind her. I head to the bathroom bumping into a very damp and very desirable looking Kai in front of me. He smirks at me and heads down the hallway.

I quickly head into the bathroom and hop into the shower. Washing off the leftover scent of Kai and Eric on my skin. I quickly finish up and throw on the clothes Jessie gave me. Luckily they were a perfect fit, I head back into the room across the hall and sit on the edge of the bed waiting for the twins to come and find me for our tour.

I don't have to wait long as they barge into the room and I leap off the bed startled.

"You could have knocked," I mumble.

"Worried we'd see something inappropriate?" Eric wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and I cant help a giggle escaping my lips. Eric takes my hand gently.

"Come on princess, it's time for your tour," he leads me out of the room following behind Kai leads the way. I follow slightly behind them both, still attached to Eric's hand. We reach a door down the end of the corridor to my own. Kai opens the door and I see the large bedroom in front of me. The colour scheme was a deep green and gold. The green curtains hung over a large window directly opposite the door, a bed sat in front of the window decorated in a gold bedspread with green detailing.