First

I wake up with a hard surface beneath my head, nothing like the comfy pillow I fell asleep on last night, but radiating heat. I notice a light pressure around my waist and a warm feeling against my back. I open my eyes to a tanned, muscular, chest beneath my head. Startled I jolt backwards trying to put distance between myself and Eric's hard chest. He whines in his sleep as I lift my head and I feel the pressure on my waist tighten.

I try to turn around but the pressure at my waist is holding me down I turn my head to see an identical chest to the one in front of me, this one pressed against my back, a bare arm snaked around my waist holding me against him. I try to wiggle free and fail as Kai's grip on my waist tightens. His grip on me wasn't the only thing tightening as I feel a long hard member pressing against my butt cheeks.

I feel my face flush as I think back to my shower last night and the ill fitting boxer shorts. I hear a light, musical chuckle in front of me as Eric starts to move.

"If you wiggle like that Princess, you're going to keep making him excited," he gently grabs my chin and angles my face towards his. I wait anxiously for his next move as he starts to get closer and closer to my lips, I feel his breath on my face as he chuckles again and moves away.

My wolf screams angrily at me for not taking the chance to kiss him whilst it was there, as Eric gets out of the bed and heads out of the room. I try to wiggle free from Kai's iron grip one last time and feel his lips touch my neck as he nuzzles against my shoulder. A quiet whimper escapes my lips and I feel myself being flipped onto my back with incredible speed. I close my eyes tightly and when I reopen them Kai is above me straddling my waist with his legs, his arms pinning my own above my head.

I feel my legs tremble beneath me betraying me by revealing my excitement, as I try to weakly escape. Kai smirks at me and brings his lips down onto mine gently. My instincts kick in and I can't stop myself from kissing him back hungrily. He growls against my lips and rocks his hips back and forth against my own, causing the oversized shirt I was wearing to ride up exposing my damp pussy.

I hear a loud growl from the door way and Kai releases my lips from his own. He glances up at his brother, annoyance clear on his face. Eric rushes back to the side of the bed.

"I thought we made a deal brother," Eric growls lowly.

"She was too perfect to resist," Kai smirks still pinning me to the bed beneath him.

"It's my turn," Eric shoves Kai off me competing for my attention. I suddenly find myself all too willing to provide it for him.
He sits on the bed and pulls me into his lap, my legs either side of his. My eyes widen in panic as he strokes my hair. "Don't worry Belle, my brother was never very good at sharing."

Eric kisses me roughly and I whimper against his lips feeling my core tighten with excitement. Eric's hardening cock pushing against my entrance through his underwear, the only fabric separating us. I feel Kai shift to sit behind me on the bed so that I'm leaning back against his warm chest, he brushes my hair to one side leaving a trail of gentle kisses down my neck, as Eric takes his turn to assault my lips.

I feel Kai's hands snake around my hips as he tugs the oversized shirt up higher to expose my chest. My face flushes as Eric pauses his lip harassment to let Kai lift the shift over my head. Feeling exposed in front of them I try to cover myself with my hands, only for Kai to hold them out of the way whilst Eric examines my body, drinking in the sight of me.

"She's fucking perfect," he growls. Reattaching himself to my lips with a light moan escaping from me.

I can't help myself but to wrap my arms round his neck and give in to him as Kai continues his attack on my neck, biting and kissing my exposed skin. His hands wrap back round me to play with my chest, he squeezes my nipples lightly and I whimper in pleasure. He groans against my neck and repeats the action harder causing me to pull away from Eric and let out a sharp gasp.

Eric removes me from his lap and Kai opens his legs on either side of me, my head resting against his torso as he leans back against the headboard, still playing with my exposed chest. Eric gently kisses my exposed torso, leaving behind a trail of light kisses and the occasional bite along my stomach down to my inner thighs.

My legs automatically open for him, as if they had done this a thousand times before, as he reaches my dripping pussy the anticipation continuing to build in between my legs. He chuckles softly, his warm breath hitting my exposed pussy and making me shudder.

Kai goes back to kissing my neck whilst playing with my nipples as Eric licks my clitoris teasingly in small circles, barely touching me. I whimper and my hips buck forward against his mouth. He holds down my hips steadying me as he starts to move his tongue against me, lapping the juices up from between my legs. I continue to whimper and moan in pleasure as Kai licks and bites at the sensitive part of my neck. I feel my moans grow louder as the pressure builds in my stomach.

"I'm g-gonna-" Kai bites my neck harder making me moan before I can finish my sentence. Eric licks my clitoris faster as I reach my climax and continues to lick me slowly as I ride out my orgasm.

Eric moves up the bed to lie beside Kai whilst licking his lips.

"You taste divine," he grins and smashes his lips against my swollen ones I whimper lightly against him as I taste myself.

"Hey I want to taste," Kai growls and pulls me by the chin to assault my lips himself he moans against me as his tongue chases mine.

I collapse back against the pillow breathing heavily unable to concentrate on anything other than the two heavenly men beside me. Now I see why the moon goddess paired me with these two, and I'll be thanking her for the rest of my life.