Twins

ERIC'S P.O.V

"Kai! Over here!" I felt a twang at the side of my neck and.an angry warmth spreading through my body. I immediately knew that she was in danger. A party gone spectacularly wrong. I run down the corridor after shifting back to my human form.

Kai follows behind me as I follow my wolf's instincts to a room off to the side. I see a clocked figure running away from the open window and I immediately leapt out after them. As we get closer I see the small frame of our newly found mate hanging limply in his arms.

I hear Kai let out a deep growl behind me and the figure turns, their head cloaked so we can't see their face. They pause for a second and Kai's wolf leaps out from behind me.

"Wait," I mind link him. "She can't get hurt."

He stops in front of the cloaked figure as they start to walk away.

"STOP!" I bark in my Alpha voice. They don't respond and continue walking. I chase after them and grab them by the shoulder firmly. They freeze in place and release Belle, Kai runs underneath her, allowing her to rest on his back.

I grab the cloaked figure by the neck as rogue wolves appear around me, blocking me in. Our Beta Logan appears next to us in a flash and takes Belle from Kai's back.

"Take her back to the pack house, keep her somewhere safe, she's not leaving," I order him. He nods and takes off, our gamma wolves clearing the path of rogues for him to escape holding her.

I turn back to the cloaked figure in front of me.

"What do you want from her?" I growl.

"You don't know what you're signing yourself up for. Alpha." He spits at my feet and I snap his neck effortlessly. I let his limp body drop to the floor and shift, my brother and I ready to take out the rogues surrounding us.

I can't help but think of what he meant as I tear wolves limb from limb. Kai let's his rage out tackling wolf after wolf in revenge for the harm taken by our mate.

Other wolves from the party join us outside as we continue to fend off the group of rogues surrounding us.

After a few hours of fighting the rogues back down and retreat, the party well and truly over.