Evening

After playing for a few hours with everyone, I find myself starting to yawn. My eyes were getting heavier by the second and I excuse myself to go to sleep. I scoop up the bags of clothes I'd left on the floor by the door way on my way out  The twins leap up in sync and follow me out of the room.

"You're stalking me now?" I raise my eyebrows at them as they follow me.

"Well for starters, your room is this way," Kai chuckles. He places his hands on my shoulders from behind and spins me around to face him. Eric leads the way down the corridor to the stair case. I follow him, walking side my side with Kai and stifling a yawn or two along the way.

Eric opens the door for me and I place the bags on the floor, flopping face first onto the comfy bed. I hear the pair of them laugh at me and turn my head to the side to look at them.

"Those girls know how to shop," I whine. Kai pulls me up by my arm and I spin round to sit on the bed.

"Aren't you going to show us the clothes we bought?" Eric folds his arms as he speaks.

I get off the bed and open the first bag pulling out items to show them. They nod in approval at most of my choice and I can't help but smile as I show them each thing. I get to the last bag and show them the rest of my new clothes, leaving the lingerie Vicky had slipped in the bag hidden from them.

Eric raises an eyebrow at me arrogantly.

"What about our presents?" He grins like the Cheshire cat.

"Who said they were for you? I got those for me!" I lie. The last thing I wanted to talk about with them was Vicky and her snide comments at the boutique.

"Well I'm disappointed after the damage you caused to our bank account," Kai smirks  walking towards me.

"Sam told me you wouldn't notice," I bite my lip nervously and notice them both staring at me. "What?"

"Don't bite your lip like that," Kai moves behind me mumbling in my ear. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What he means is we can't control ourselves around you if you do that Princess," Eric chuckles. His voice low with lust as he speaks. My cheeks flush and I walk away from Kai and towards the wardrobe to start putting my clothes away.

I fell their eyes on my back as I hang everything up into its new place, leaving out a pair of pink pyjama shorts and a white vest top on the bed.

I throw the bag with lingerie in the wardrobe, not taking out any of it in front of them. I finish unpacking everything and turn to look at them. They're sitting on the bed with their eyes focused on me. I stand awkwardly before gesturing my head toward the door.

"I want to get changed," I sigh, as they don't get my hint.

"It's nothing we haven't seen before," Eric smirks. I roll my eyes and point at the door, more sternly this time ordering them out.

The two Alphas turn into scorned puppies as they leave me alone in the room to change. I take off my clothes and throw them into the laundry basket next to my wardrobe. I throw on my new pyjamas and get into the bed covering myself up as I lay on the pillow and close my eyes waiting for sleep to claim me.

Theres a knock on the door before I can fall asleep.

"You're taking too long! Can we come back in yet!" Eric shouts.

"Go to bed!" I shout back irritated. I was too tired for their games tonight. Although I wouldn't say no to a cuddle tonight. I feel a constant desire to be close to them since they rescued me from their own basement dungeon.

"Let us in," Eric whines outside the door.

"Only if you promise to let me sleep," I whine back.

"We promise," they say in unison. I chuckle to myself and climb out of bed to open the door. I go to unlock it and realise I hadn't locked it in the first place, they could easily have barged back in when they wanted. Everything I thought I knew about the twins has been proven wrong. So far they had been nothing but gentle with me. Unless you count the chaining up in the basement situation.

I open the door for them and Kai let's out a quiet growl. Eric gazes at my scantily clad body hungrily and I smirk.

"You promised." I waggle my finger at them, knowing full well that I had the upper hand.

I climb back under the covers and place my head on the pillow again.

I feel a weight shift beside me on the bed and I turn to see Kai sitting with his back against the headboard. He lifts the arm closest to me indicating for me to cuddle up to him. I do so, resting my head on his chest as he shuffles down on the bed into a more comfortable position and he wraps his arm across my shoulder.

Eric takes his shirt off as I watch from my place on Kai's chest. I drink in the sight of his body thirstily and he laughs.

"We promised remember," he shrugs. He climbs into the bed behind me snuggling up close to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel Kai's chest rising and falling and listen to his heartbeat against my ear as he starts to softy snore.

I sigh contentedly and close my eyes, it doesn't take long before sleep claims me as I bask in the scent and feel of my two mates close to me.