Shops

After lunch Sam, Mica and Jessie lead me to a range rover parked outside the front of the pack house. For the first time I see the outside of the building, if possible it looks larger from the inside. But the immaculate red brick walls tell me the building is still relatively a new build.

"They renovated the place when they took over," Sam grins. Answering my unanswered questions as I try to figure out where in the house each window relates to.

"Nice isn't it," Mica joins me at my other side. "Come on we'll show you our favourite shops inside the territory. The Alphas said we can't take you out yet," she rolls her hazel eyes. Her blonde hair in bouncy curls around her perfectly symmetrical face.

"Ah still being held hostage I see," I miss out loud.

"Belle, if you really want to go just go. They won't hurt you if you try to leave," Sam frowns at me.

"I want to... But I can't," I sigh in defeat. Mica gives me a sympathetic look of understanding.

"I didn't want to be here when I first came either, I've heard the horror stories but it's really not that bad," she shrugs. "The only thing that kept me here at the start was the mate bond. But I don't regret it one bit. Julien really is my soulmate," she smiles.

Jessie hops in the driver's seat and Mica hops in beside her. Sam chooses to sit in the back with me. We belt up and pull away from the pack house. We drive for about ten minutes before we reach a boutique in a small town like area.

"Most of the pack members live around here, it's pretty convenient and built up enough to have their own little community away from us lot," Sam giggles. I smile at her in the mirror before we all clamber out the car and into the boutique.

"Gamma! Sam! Jessie! The girl behind the counter rushes to the entrance at the sight of us.

"For gods sake Vicky, will you call me Mica already!" Mica chuckles.

"Sorry, Mica!" Vicky smiles at me. "Who's this?" She points at me.

"Our soon to be Luna!" Jessie grins at me and I stammer.

"N-no! I mean! The Alphas are my mate yes but I haven't accepted them yet!" I blush as Vicky smirks. Something about her seems off to me and my wolf agrees.

"Ah I see! Well future Luna ," she says through clenched teeth. "What can we get for you?" Her demener becomes cheerful again in a split second and the others don't seem to notice the death glares I'm getting as we shop around the boutique.

Vicky hands me a few items of lingerie and adds them to my bags as 'gifts for the Alphas' smirking at me as she rings up the rest of my items.

I tried to go easy on the twins credit card but Sam, Mica and Jessie were having none of it, they continued to add items of clothing until we left with three full shopping bags. The damage the credit card was taking didn't seem to bother them as they swiped it before we left.

I leave the shop mortified at the amount we'd spent, Sam cackled at the look of horror on my face.

"Don't worry they won't miss it, they own a transport company in the south, their pockets won't feel any lighter," she shrugged.

I breathe a silent sigh of relief still feeling a pang of guilt in my stomach as we hop in the car. I look at the time on the dashboard and gasp, it was already past six and we hadn't had anything to eat yet. Right on cue Jessie's stomach starts to growl.

"Whoops," she giggles. "Shall we grab a bite to eat before heading back?" Everyone agrees with her suggestion and we drive to a restaurant a few blocks over. We enter and the staff rush to serve us.

"Good evening ladies." A waiter greets us and sits us in a private booth.

"Being the Alphas sister has perks," Sam shrugs.

I gaze bewildered at the menu, there were no prices which ruined my strategic ordering plan. I wanted to spend as little of the twins money as possible after the shopping spree we had just been on. The only restaurants I knew that didn't list prices were extremely expensive.

I glance nervously around the table as the others read off menu choices trying to decide what to get.

"What are you thinking Belle? The lasagne's good here! Oh and the crab cakes!" I can practically see Jessie's mouth watering as she talks about the food.

"Lasagne sounds good," I shrug. Trying to seem nonchalant but enormously freaking out inside.

We order and eat, chatting about my new clothes and pack gossip.

"Did you notice how angry Vicky was when I said Belle was the Luna," Jessie snorts, taking a third helping of bread rolls. This girl can really eat for such a small person. It's hard to believe someone so small can be the packs best warrior.

I glance up quickly.

"So I wasn't being paranoid?" I ask.

"No, Vicky and Eric were childhood sweethearts," Sam explains. I growl instinctively but they ignore it, thankfully.

"Ahh so thats why she shot me death glares all afternoon," I sigh. The thought of Eric with Vicky puts me off the rest of my Lasagne and I push the plate away from me.

"Don't worry, he pushed her away when he turned eighteen and realised she wasn't his mate," Mica explains. "Just after I joined the pack the twins took over and since then they've made sure the women they sleep with know what their intentions are."

I frown at the thought of them with other women, my wolf feeling wounded alongside me. We haven't ever been the jealous type before now. The girls start getting ready to leave but our waiter doesn't bring a cheque to us.

"What about the bill?" I ask.

"Oh, this restaurant is mine," Sam laughs. "We don't pay to eat here!" I smile and follow them out as we pile into the car. The sun had set whilst we were inside talking. We reach the pack house at half past eight. I grab my shopping bags out of the trunk and we all head into the pack house together.

Mica leads the way through the pack house to a large room filled with sofas and games. Kai and Eric are sat playing video games when we walk in. They rush over when they hear the door open and take my bags, I see Eric peek in and grin at me.

"Got me a present I see," he whispers as the rest of my group head over to various activities.

We spend the rest of the evening taking turns playing Mario Kart on the flat screen TV.

I watch Kai and Eric play chucking at their competetiveness. I think I could actually tolerate it here after all. But I can't help but wonder how Jo and my parents are doing, do they miss me?