Introduction

Jihoon finds himself drawn to a young man who is eating gallons of ice cream despite the cold weather. Unbeknownst to both Jihoon and the young man, destiny make way for them to meet and to bloom into a relationship that completes one another.

!PLEASE READ!

Not gonna lie this is very awkward. Anyway...

Hey there!

Well, this is my first book so please go easy on me. Since I've been on Wattpad quite some time now and reading all the amazing books here somehow I was inspired to write too. As it is my first attempt please don't expect too much from it cause you know this might be a flop. But I do invest as much time as possible to ensure that this book is written in a way that it is easier for readers to comprehend and follow along.

So if you happen to stumble here, I am very much thankful for giving this a chance.

!DISCLAIMER!

I don't own any of the characters potrayed in this book, its all a work of fiction and entertainment/reading purposes. I never had any ill intentions to harm people with my story so if ever there is any similarity found in this book please know that it is pure coincidence. And if it is too much of similarity, with regret and sorry I would take down this book as to not cause any unnecessary dispute.

This book may or may not be a slow update book. It is advisable to practice the art of patience LOL

Sending hugs to everyone! May your days always be a happy day!

Enjoy the book!!

Thank you!!