5. Silly Games.

"Move," Kristrin demanded making Steff shift from his seat and sit before me instead.

"Do I have to repeat that I don't like repeating myself, Bella?"

"Brandon is the waiter that helped me to bring you and everyone at this table back to your room after you guys got drunk, and so I think you all owe him a thank you," I explained to him.

"So he was upstairs in our room alone with you while I was sleeping?" He questioned.

I choked on the food I was eating as I listened to Kristrin's bizarre explanation of my response. I slowly turned around to look at a neutral yet calculating face. A face I knew too well, underneath all of that was a face brewing with anger, and with his hot head, I'd probably be getting Brandon fired today.

"The only thing that happened last night was me putting you to bed and then giving you a shower, nothing else, you have to believe me," I told holding onto his face for added sympathy.

"I believe you but your very naive and can be easily fooled so don't let it happen again." was his draw-dropping response.

Unbelievable after I did so much for these ungrateful pigs, they turned around and blamed everything on me and even went so far as to call me naive and can be easily fooled, not even a thank you?!

"Holy shit Anna gave you a bath last night?!" Steff shouted at Kristrin.

"So, what happened during and after that bath?" Kyle questioned mischievously eyeing us both.

"I don't remember getting any bath last night?" Marco openly just questioned getting a glare from everyone.

I stood up from my seat and walked away pretending not to hear them call me. It was rather embarrassing hearing what they had to say after knowing I had been with a naked Kristrin last night. I didn't mean to let everyone know.

On my way back to my room parents were now exiting the elevator.

"Honey we were just about to look for you," My Mom shouted excitedly.

"Ohhh so now you remember that you have a daughter," I frowned at the both of them.

"What are you talking young lady and remember I'm still your mother,"

"Don't you guys have anything else that you'd like to say to me?"

"What about?" Dad responded.

"Let me guess, you guys clearly don't remember what happened last night?" I questioned them both.

"Of course we do, we went out to karaoke last night then after that we went up to our room where fell asleep." my mom explained.

"Unbelievable,"

I walked away after listening to what ridiculous things they had to say but returned to the front desk to have my room access card changed and authorized that no one is allowed to get access to my room except me, family, and friends excluded.

I hated that my vacation was being ruined and everyone else was having fun but of course I wasn't going to let this happen. Likewise, I was going to have fun with or without Kristrin and I knew just what I wanted to do.

I went up to my room and decided to change into a two-piece black bikini suit. I put on a short jeans shorts to go with it as well, I then picked up all the necessary items such as my sunscreen, eyeglass, and a towel, etc, and headed down to the beach.

"Did you have your room's access key card changed?" I heard Steff question from behind me.

"I have no idea of what you're talking about," I played innocently.