13. Harvard.

I waved my Mom and Dad goodbye as they drove off back home after dropping me off at Harvard. I was already missing them and they had  only gone a couple seconds ago.

Making my way inside, I had to ask for a few direction before I came across the admissions office then collected my documents that I needed.

It wasn't my first time seeing Harvard in person but of course there very sophisticated building never seize to amaze me. What was weird though is the fact that I saw none of the guys and my best friend wasn't answering his phone.

I was located at Apley Court, this was where the others, Kristrin and my parents had contacted the facilities coordinator to arrange for me.

After a few minutes I had finally managed to reach my dorm room.

Soon as I had reached my room and was opening the door, I was met with the site of a girl in my room. My Mom, Dad and especially Kristrin had made sure I had gotten a suit for myself not liking the idea of someone else sharing it with me.

"Hi, I'm name's Grace Livingston. This must be your room, the admissions office must've given me the wrong dorm room" She smiled nervously at me.

If I was still in high school, she would've definitely made it on the list for nerds. Her hair was shoulder length brown and curly, she was around my height, average with light brown skin and beautiful hazel eyes hidden under a big glasses. She was also dressed in baggy clothes.

It seems I took too long to respond as she tried to make her way out.

"Sorry if I intruded your privacy, I'll be leaving now" She said.

"Wait no, sorry if I didn't respond to you before I was just caught off guard, My name's Annabella Walker, it's nice to meet you" I reciprocated.

"It's nice to meet you too but I should be going seeing as this is not my dorm room" She replied sheepishly.

Taking a look at her room number, it was the same number as my dorm room which was seventeen. Taking a closer evaluation of the room, there was actually two bedrooms instead of one which was a bit strange.

"This room does have two separate bedrooms, I'm sure the both of us could fit" She didn't look like the type to cause trouble anyway.

"You don't understand, I came here on academia there's no way I can afford something like this" She replied.

"Even I came here on academia but was upgraded because my parents preferred it this way, you can stay here until all is sorted out. If something comes up, I'll take care of it" I explained to her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course" Maybe we could be friends, I've never had a friend who's a girl before except for my cousin Maria who I had thought was a good friend but was proven wrong.

"Thank you"

"So what are you majoring in?" I asked her.

"Well I'm majoring in liberal arts and sciences I'm getting a bachelor's degree in social studies, what about you?"

"I'm pursuing to get an MBA, I'm currently doing a bachelor's in science" I explained.

"Wow, a science genius. I admire your courageousness, you must be exceptionally smart" She admired.

"Thank you. I'd say the same for you as well"

"I see you haven't chosen a room just yet. The fastest one towards the best room gets it?" I suggested, we agreed and I ran for the right door while she headed for the left.