14. Extravagant.

House up above^

"You guys have got to be kidding me!" I was at complete and utter shock at the house that stood before me.

"Are you guys playing some sort of joke on me or something? Because there's no way you guys could've afforded this place to rent?" I knew houses in Boston was fairly expensive.

Well it was indeed the hub of all social life and it's where the best restaurants, book stores and cafes are. I knew this because I read up a lot about Harvard and it's surrounded territories.

"No we didn't rent it, this is actually where we live from now on" Kyle confirmed.

"I thought freshmen's had to stay on campus for the first year before they can actually move off dorm?" I questioned bewildered.

"Not for us Anna, we're not normal students, we can do whatever the heck we want" Maurice bragged as we made our way inside the beautiful house.

"But why would you guys need to stay at a house outside Harvard's dormitories, they do have some pretty good housing facilities such as Apley court where I stay"

"Yeah but have you ever seen or heard about Harvard's dorm parties, there the epiphany of boring" Marco explained.

"So you guys decided not to live in Harvard's dormitory because it's better to keep parties outside the school compounds?" I was flabbergasted at there sudden revaluation.

"Yes and because where also, rich and can do whatever we want, we also prefer to have our privacy plus my father use to stay here when he went to Harvard" Kyle replied.

"And you're father agreed to have you stay here so that you can throw the most epic party?" I quoted.

"Nope" Kyle replied.

I didn't think so.

I walked around the beautiful home that situated right in newbury Boston that was only eight minutes away from Harvard university.

"Tell me, why do you guys need to go to school when you practically have it all?" I asked them.

"The same reasons why you're going to school Anna. You're background isn't as average as you make it seem" Marco implied.

"Whatever" I blew him off.

"Did Kristrin know about this?" I asked as I continued to looked at there beautiful rooms and exterior design.

"Yes, he and I was the one that came up with the idea, he thinks you'll be more protected with us around you but not too close" Steff laughed, no wonder he wouldn't tell me, they wanted to keep it a surprise.

"Why didn't you guys get a four bedroom home instead of a five bedroom, it must've been pretty expensive for your father's"

"We actually got it at a fairly good rate and the fifth room is actually for you, whenever you decide to stay over.... except when we're partying" Maurice explained.

"Really, you guys mean it?!" I was super excited at there sudden revaluation, I immediately hugged all of them out of joy.

"Yes" Answered Steff.

"You guys are the best! so do I get to choose my own room?" I asked heading for one of the three master bedrooms.

"No!" They all yelled at once.

"So which is my room? And where's my house key?" I asked frowning.

They showed me to one of the rooms with a pink color. Of course it was mine I sighed, because every girl's favorite color is pink.