3. Surprise, surprise.

While I was in my hotel room graciously sleeping my vacation away Kristrin, Steff, Marco, and Maurice were all at a karaoke on stage singing 'As long as you love me' by the backstreet boys. Oh my gosh this is crazy.

"I guess from the expression on your face it's safe to say that you've found them," Brandon said beside me.

I was completely lost for words, Mom and Dad was also at the front singing along to their every word. They even seemed to be a bit drunk. unbelievable. I was completely missing all the fun!

How could they forget about me?! I mean I was the sole reason for this vacation.

"I guess I'll take my leave now, see you around Annabella"

"Yeah"

Pushing through the crowd I went to the front of the stage where mom and dad stood singing like a maniac. I quickly took out my phone recording the most fascinating moment before putting it up on all social media platforms as payback for my hot tub being ruined but of course I wasn't going to put it up right away.

"Mom, Dad?"

"Oh, hey Anna, guess what? we decided that we would come and take a look at their karaoke special tonight, and we were loving it so much that we forgot about you!" My mom who was too drunk to know what she was talking about yelled.

I won't lie and say that didn't hurt like a bitch. She was admitting that they were having so much fun to the point that they had forgotten they even had a daughter. I was starting to feel like I was intruding on their vacation.

"Honey why would you say that, remember she's our daughter," My dad giggled like a girl.

"Your boyfriend is such a great singer!" She yelled once again and I had to cover my nose from the stench of alcohol, bwoy was she gonna get a headache tomorrow morning.

I quickly looked around to see if I could find Brandon anywhere and to my luck, He was standing with someone I assume is one of his friends. I needed his help if I was to bring my drunk parents and boyfriend and friends up to their hotel rooms safely.

"Could you please help me get those idiots off the stage and up to their rooms, you did say if I needed any help, I could call you," I smiled sheepishly.

He then smiled at me leading the way.

Getting seven drunk bodies to their room was ridiculously hard, Mom and Dad were easy to get into their rooms, all I had to do was pull Mom along and Dad followed in pursuit of his wife but getting the guys into their rooms was terrible except for Kristrin on the other hand.

It was great bringing Kristrin to his, I got to hear all the dirty things his little mind wouldn't say out loud, and I even made sure to get it recorded, He was a cute blabbering mess but I kinda felt like a bad person for listening.

"You are really prettyyyy, I plan to get you knocked up the moment we get married" He revealed the first secret to me. It was a lucky thing he was drunk and not able to see my tomato face. He planned to marry me!

"And we're gonna have seven kids, the first one will be a boy, of course, he's gonna protect our six girls"

"Did you know I've admired you ever since you were a babyyyy? Yeah, Steff wanted to take you away from me, but I punched him in the face and...and told him to stay the hell away from youu" he kept on mumbling.

"I then made them pledge to protect you foreverrrr and we've been watching youuuu ever since then. I had a tough time toooo fighting alllll those guys away. That's when they started labelling me as the baddd guyyy"