17. Party time.

"Do you have any plans for night?" I asked Grace, I wasn't the party type of person but Steff was included in throwing this party, so I wanted to be there especially since he was going to be there.

"No what do you have in mind?" She asked, adjusting her glass on her face.

"I was thinking we could go to a party together?" I suggested for us both.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea" She immediately rejected.

"Are your family religious?" I inquired, it could be one of the reason why she detest having fun or being around others along with her type of dressings.

"No, but I still think it's a bad idea" She shot down once again.

"Why?"

"Look Anna, I don't go to parties. I'd rather stay at home and read a book or something, I have no idea what I'd do at a party anyway and I certainly don't have any clothes for such  occasions" She definitely needed to shop for clothing.

"I'm not the party type either but my friends are the one's that are throwing this party, they absolutely don't know no anyone so there's hardly going to be any crowd. We'll just annoy them until they decide to take us home" Her expression seemed to lighten after this.

"And we could go shopping?" I suggested.

"Fine" Grace gave in.

"Then let's go shopping" I excitedly told her.

I just came off a one hour call with my Mom and Dad after coming from classes, Antonio was still at school, the guys practically banned me for the entire day and Kristrin was at one of his football practices leaving me absolutely bored.

The look on Grace's face showed one of distress.

"What's the problem now?" I inquired, was she still having doubts?

"Anna..I-I have any funds I'm only here because of my scholarship, remember?" She explained sadly.

"Grace you don't have to spend any money on anything, all you have to do say is yes and I'll make it happen"

She stood for a minute hesitating before nodding her head and saying yes.

Yayy

"Ok, let's go!" I grabbed my bag and pulled her along.

"Wait, let me grab my purse" She added and minutes later we were going into town and shopping for clothes. It was so much better than being at home with nothing to do.

The first two dresses Grace had tried was close to what she'd wear at home so I decided to pick her dresses for her instead, nothing revealing but something comfortable yet a little exciting.

"That's the perfect fit, for you!" We settled on the second red dress for Grace and a rip jeans with a pink off the shoulder blouse for me before going to a restaurant to eat. We both decided on a burger.

"I'm a lot nervous about tonight, I've never gone to a party before" She told me her thoughts.

"This will actually be my third time, we'll just stick to each other and have fun, if you're feeling too uncomfortable then we'll go home"

This was true, I wasn't a child anymore and I'm sure everything would be ok if we stick together.

"Will your friend.......Steffon be there?" Her peculiar question caught me off guard making me a little curious.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I questioned curiously with a sly smile on my face. Her cheeks was now rosy red.

"Nothing, he just seems really nice" All the boys that visited the day she met Steff was clearly nice yet she only noticed Steff as the nice one.