10. Intimacy part 3.

Warning viewers' discretion is advised. This chapter contains sexual content that is not suitable for children under the age of 16yrs. If your uncomfortable please do not read. You have been warned.
...................

I was lifted from the tub as I had finished taking my bath. I pulled on a towel over my body and Kristrin picked me up to bring me back into the room and onto the bed.

I just thought when Kristrin said there was more things we could do in bed together I thought he meant cuddling and watching tv but seeing him delicately place me on the bed made me think otherwise.

Kristrin then went to spread my legs, but I immediately closed it, how could he try to have sex with me even after knowing the state I was in.

Grasping both my knees, he then spread my legs wide open. He then lowered his head between my leg making me realize what he was about to do and although being sore he firstly entered a finger slowly into my core.

Wet, hot pleasure was instant the moment I felt his tongue against my clit, I placed my hands over my mouth knowing how loud my moans would be but held onto my hand allowing me to scream with satisfaction.

"I want to hear you scream," was his words.

I hadn't expected this from him in a million years. He was coming up with new ways of surprising me each day.

He was licking me hungrily and sometimes sucking and playing with my clit, I was a mess of moans and my legs were starting to weak out, Kristrin's tongue was doing fucking wonders between my legs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" I kept on yelling out load, luckily no one could hear us between these walls.

Letting go of the sheets in my hands I grasped his long thick hair between my hand and inching his face even more closer to my precious core.

He stuck his tongue pushing further into my core and I screamed out in joy, his sex was absolutely beautiful but this was him taking care of me. I loved it. Every single moment of it.

Gripping his hair and running my hands through it, I felt as though my insides was about to explode, he then inserted another finger inside my wet core driving me to the point of succumbing to his sweet torture and climaxing.

My body fell flatly to the bed as I screamed his name from excitement. I opened my eyes to find Kristrin still between my legs, tired from exhaustion I didn't even bother to cover my body.

His devious eyes and a smirked on his face let me know he was still up to something. Using one finger, he placed at my dripping wet vagina and placed his hand at his mouth, licking his fingers to my utter shock.

"You performed well Bella, I might just reward you again later," He responded afterwards.

I watched him barely able to keep my eyes open as he made his way to the dresser pulling out one of his T-shirt and pulling out a undergarments for me as well.

Once finished he strides back towards the bed and securely places the items on my body and that's the only thing I remember before he pulled me close to his chest and then kissed me on the forehead.

Although he was a teenager, he certainly had the characteristics of an experienced man.
.
.
.
Waking up and remembering what took place earlier on was something I'd definitely want to relive again; I was currently snuggled up in Kristrin's arm hiding my blushing cheek in his clothes as I was unable to stop smiling like a bloody fool.

This was something that I wanted long term, to be with my first love forever and ever, I want to be able to come home to something like this and be happy. I wanted to have a perfect life with him. I maybe way over my head here but my Mom and Dad was able to be together for so long.