Bonus ~ A Honeymoon with Prime

(Warning: This is a Lemon Bonus Chapter)

(This goes after the Bonus: A Wedding with Prime)

Y/N POV

Optimus wouldn't tell me where we were going of our honeymoon. He told me that it was going to be a surprise. We had been driving for hours and I finally got comfortable in the seat of his vehicle mode to fall asleep. It was late at night but not super late by the time we made it to our destination. Optimus shakes me gently to wake me up. I slowly sit up taking in my surroundings. We were at a small cabin sitting on the edge of the forest and the beach. Optimus climbs out of his vehicle mode and walks to over to open the door for me. He helps me climb down before scoping me up in his arms causing me to giggle slightly.

"So what do you think?" Optimus asks me as he carries me to the back patio of the cabin

"I love it" I say as he sets me down on a bench.

"I'm gonna take things inside. I figure you would enjoy the view of the ocean" Optimus says before heading to his vehicle mode to carry our stuff inside.

Once he was out of view I quickly stand up and start striping out of my dress. I throw it over the banister of the steps to the back door. I slide my heels off and takes off towards the ocean in just my underwear and bra. I quickly step into the water smiling.

"You couldn't even wait for me to get back before you got into the water?" Optimus asks as he walks into the water behind me.

"You know how much I love the ocean" I say back to him.

Optimus gently puts his hands on my waist as he comes to stand behind me. His hands roam my body gently before reaching the back of my bra. "Why did you leave these on?" He asks as he pulls the clasp apart and pulls my bra off my body. He throws it onto the beach.

"I wanted to make you work a bit" I say as a smirk grows on my face.

Optimus fingers digs into my skin slightly before spinning me around. His fingers find there way into my hair as he pulls me into a deep kiss. I moan slightly as he tugs on my hair slightly. His lips pulls away from mine slightly so he could talk "Please I don't think I should have to work for this. I need to reclaim what's mine since I do remember a little incident with Cade."

Before I could say anything Optimus picks me up by my thighs causing me to gasp slightly. "You know nothing happened!" I said quickly before I was slammed down gently onto the patio bed/bench.

Optimus's lips slams back onto mine. His hands grab my underwear and slides them down off me. I reach down to start working on his when he grabs my hands and pins them above my head. His lips slowly move from my lips down to my neck. As his lips moved lower my heart starts to pick up pass. I tilt my head back in pleasure once I feel his lips against my clit. I let out a soft moan as his tongue presses against my throbbing nerves. His tongue works his way inside me causing me to arch my back slightly.

"Optimus" I moan out as I get closer to my peak.

Just before I'm able to release he pulls away gaining a desperate cry from me. I sit up slightly hearing him chuckle. I watch as he slowly pulls the rest of his close off. He climbs back over me and kisses me roughly. Optimus had gain a lot more confidence since the last time we were able to do this. I allowed him to have complete control over me. Optimus grips my hips tightly as his slowly slides into me a slight moan leaving his lips. I tilt my head back with a loud moan as I feel my wall clench around him. His fingers dug into my hips as he slowly started to move his hips to thrust into me. The harder and faster he went the closer I got to my peak once again. I was soon a moaning mess underneath me as my peak grew even closer.

I looked up to meet Optimus's eyes I could tell he was getting close as well, but I knew he would hold back as long as he could. He catches me off guard when he grabs me and sits up with me in his lap. I groan slightly as I feel him push even deeper inside me. He moves my hips to get me to ride him slightly which I soon take over for him. I watch has he becomes a moaning mess himself as I ride him. I grab his face gently and kisses him roughly. He quickly kiss back as he tightens his grip on me. I soon reach my peak as I feel my walls tighten even more around him. I let out a pleasured cry as I come undone in his arms.

Optimus reaches his peak as well spilling his seed into me. He holds me tightly as we both ride out our pleasured highs. I lean my head into Optimus's shoulder from slight exhaustion. He slowly slides out of me gaining a slight gasp from me. He picks me up and carries me inside.

"You aren't done yet are you?" he askes me as he walks into the bathroom.

"Huh?" I asked looking up at him.

Optimus sits me on the counter with the sink and kisses me again. His fingers find there way between my legs. He brushes his fingers against my now sensitive nerves. I jerk back slightly with a sharp moan. Blush rises to my face as Optimus smiles at me as he brushes his fingers against me again gaining the same reaction from me.

"Optimus" I groan at him slightly "Stop teasing"

Optimus doesn't say anything. He reaches over to start the shower, so it starts to warm up. He then turns his attention back to me. His fingers slowly slide into me causing me to tilt my head back and moan leaving my lips.

"I love those noises your making" Optimus says as he starts to kiss my neck. His fingers continue to pump in and out of me. Every so often they would hit a certain spot and cause me to moan louder.

Soon Optimus pulls his fingers away and picks me up. He steps into the shower with me in his arms. He dips me under the water slightly before pressing me against the shower wall. He takes no time to slide back into my sensitive core. I quickly tighten my legs around him as he starts to thrust into me. It wasn't long until I was moaning mess again. Optimus picks up his pace and slowly starts to thrust into me harder. His moans started to fill up the bathroom along with mine.

His lips soon find their way back to neck. He starts to leave a very visible mark on my skin marking me as his. Once he was done marking me his lips reattaches to mine. I dig my nails into his back as he starts to go even harder. I cry out in pleasure as I reach my peak and quickly comes undone once again. My walls tightening around him even more causing him to reach his as well. He thrusts into me a few more time allowing my walls to milk him of the rest of his seed.

Optimus presses his forehead against mine as we both tried to catch our breath.

"I love you" He whispers to me.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

Optimus slowly pulls out of me and sits me on the shower floor. It took a minute for my legs to stop shaking but once they stopped I stepped under the water in order to shower. Once Optimus and I were both showered and dressed. We settled in the bed for the night. As I started to fall asleep I could feel Optimus pull me closer. His fingers gently brushed over the rings on my finger before he grabs my hand tightly. I soon fall asleep against my lover.