Bonus ~ Sparkmate Ritual

(This goes after Movie 3)

————————————————————

Y/N POV

"Y/N?" Optimus calls for me after everyone had left the scene of battle.

"What's up" I say look up at him from my spot on the ground.

Optimus reaches his hand down for me to climb onto which I do.

"I have a serious question" He says once he brings me to eye level.

"And what's that?" I ask.

Optimus takes a deep breath "Will you complete the Sparkmate ritual with me?"

I stare at him for a few section before smiling brightly "You want me to be your Sparkmate?"

Optimus nods, "Ratchet is going to stand by to monitor the ritual, if you accept"

"Of course I'll be your Sparkmate!" I say happily.

Optimus smiles and calls for Ratchet. Ratchet walks over smiling. "She accepted?"

"She did" Optimus says.

"Y/N I must warn you that this ritual will be painful for you." Ratchet says causing me to nod.

"You ready?" Optimus asks.

"Yes." I say quickly.

Optimus opens his chest plates revealing his spark. I smile as the bright glow hits my face.

"Y/N when I say so you are going to reach into Optimus's chest and press your hand against his spark. It's going to burn, and it will possibly feel as though your being electrocuted. Whatever you do don't pull way until the pain leaves."

I take a deep breath and holds my hand out to prepare for the ritual. I look up at Optimus who smiles warmly at me. I look at Ratchet who nods for me to start. I reach into Optimus's chest and presses my hand against his spark. I quickly embrace the warm feeling for as long as I could before it started to burn. Small shocks shoot up my arm causing me to clench my teeth. I drop down to my knees as the shocks get worse. Optimus pulls his hand closer to his chest allowing me to press my forehead against his chest plates.

"Just hold on a bit longer. You're almost done." Ratchet says as he monitors my health.

Tears run down my face as the pain gets worse. My body convulses slightly as I feel the shocks get even worse. Suddenly the pain disappears. My body relaxes, my hands sliding off Optimus's spark and into my lap.

"She's going to need to rest for a bit, but she should be okay" I hear Ratchet say before leaving.

Optimus moves his hand to in front of his face. "How do you feel?"

"I feel..." I stop talking as I focus on the knew feeling I had in my mind. I smile at the presences of Optimus in my mind. "I can feel you. I can feel you in my mind"

"Then the ritual worked" Optimus says as he lets his hologram form show up next to me. I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"Can you feel me in your mind?"

"I can my dear. I can feel how extremely happy you are" Optimus says as he tilts my head up towards his.

Optimus leans down and kisses me gently.

"I love you Optimus" I say between kisses.

"I love you my Spark"