Section 5 Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Sirens could be heard in the distance causing us to turn our attention to a running Cogman.

"MI6 and TRF are here" Cogman says quickly.

"Move it. Go." Edmond says to us before turning to Cogman. "Cogman, get me to London, okay?"

I run ahead of all of them, pulling my gun out of my leg holster and cocking it. Bee quickly transforms beside me. I wait till Cade and Vivian are safely inside Bee before getting in myself. "Go Bee! Go!" I yell as Bee takes off driving. I lean my head back against the seat and close my eyes as we drive.

"So you two are pretty close am I correct?" Vivian asks.

"Yes. Like brother and sister practically" Cade explains. I open my eyes and looks at him smiling slightly. Cade looks at me. "How are you feeling? I've been meaning to ask since..." He trails off.

"I feel empty. I'm just hoping that he is still alive" I say upset.

"May I ask what happened?" Vivian asks looking at me.

"I am the sparkmate of an autoboot named Optimus Prime. When you are a sparkmate with an autobot you gain this connection between the two of you. It allows you to know if the other is still alive and okay. Optimus and I's allow each other to feel each other's pain. He left to find his creators and has yet to return. The connection between us snapped right before we met you. I'm hoping that it's just due to the distance"

"I see" Vivian says. "I'm sure everything is alright"

I smile at her slightly.

We eventually get to Cade and Vivian's stop. It was agreed for me to stay with Bee. Once they left I crawled into the driver's seat as Bee takes off around the block.

"I miss him too" Bee says through the radio.

I rub my hand on the steering wheel. "At least I still have you" I say quietly.

"I'll always be here if Optimus can not" Bee says causing me to tear up.

"I just hope he is okay"

"Me too"

Time Skip

Cade and Vivian climb into Bee.

"Where's the staff? I ask as I climb to the back seat.

"Navy Museum" Vivian says as Bee takes off.

I nod.

"A Decepticon has been seen..." Bee says through the radio.

"Shit" I mumbled slightly as I pull out my gun.

"What do you mean, Decepticon? Here's where it gets intense." Cade says looking back at me through the rear view mirror.

"More intense?" Vivian asks.

Cade nods to me as he rolls down the driver side window. I climb up into Cades lap before climbing through window. I sit on the door as Cade holds onto my legs. I aim my gun towards the decepticon driving towards us. Bee quickly whips himself in one direction causing Cade to lose grip on my legs slightly allowing me to slip out the window slightly.

"Easy Bee!" I scream as I reposition myself. I shot towards the Decepticon, missing each shot due to Bees driving. I groan irritated.

"One-way street! Smart Bee! Let's go haul ass!" I scream before Bee transforms knocking me onto the road to shoot the Decepticon. I grunt as I hit the pavement. I quickly get up and run after Bee. Being a humanoid allowed me to run faster than the average person, so I was able to catch up to Bee in no time. I grab onto the spoiler wing of his vehicle mode and hoisted myself onto the trunk.
"What the hell? You are out of your mind." Cade yells at Bee before looking out the window at me. "You okay?"

"Yep!" I say sarcastically. "Definitely okay since Bee decided to throw me out of the car"

"Sorry Y/N" I hear Bee say.

We soon reach our destination. I hope of the trunk of Bee's vehicle mode and take off running after cade and Vivian. We quickly climb into the submarine. Edmond tailing behind us. I start taking a look around the submarine while Edmond gets everyone else off.

"The mission's in deep, unexplored waters. It's wonderful. And the sour-sweet musk of men in close quarters. It's quite disgusting, really. But now this, the greatest mission of them all, one that I have longed for my entire life... To help turn the tide of human history, you know? Now, alas, I can no longer join you." Edmond says grabbing my attention.

I walk over and stand next to Cade.

"But, my lord, you have been waiting for this moment for 71 years." Cogman says.

"I know, I know, but I'm not knighthood material, I'm afraid. And... You have your mission, and I have mine." Edmond explains.

"Oh, no, no. You are not leaving us in this tin can with that four-foot mental psychopath. I don't think so" Cade says pulling me closer to him so he put an arm over my shoulders protectively.

"I prefer the word 'sociopath.'" Cogman states.

"Mr. Cade, everything you've done in your life, your pain and your suffering, the loss of your wife, separation from your daughter, your financial difficulties, it's all just been a journey to this very moment." Edmond says to Cade before looking at me. "Same with you Miss. Y/N. I know times may seem tough now but I promise you it will get better. Use the information you have learned about yourself and use it to you advantage."

"You talk a lot" Cade says after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, I suppose I do." Edmond says before looking at Vivian. "My dear, your father left the alliance to you, for you alone. She knows the way to the staff. Good luck to both of you." And with that Edmond left.

Vivian puts her hands on the submarine causing it to groan to life. I smile as I listen to the sounds the submarine. I look at Cade before sitting down on the floor and leaning against the wall.

"I'm gonna get some sleep. Wake me up when we get to our destination" I say before shutting my eyes and quickly falling asleep despite the commotion around me.

(1038 words)
——————————————————
Another chapter! I hope you enjoy! I'm hoping that I will have the book finished soon. Next chapter will be up soon
~Brooke ❤️