Section 5 Chapter 3

Y/N POV

The next morning I do my daily stroll through the junk yard. I check up on everyone making sure no one left without consent. I notice Izabella laying in one of the old cars lying around. She was just waking up. I smile at her, "Morning Izabella"

"Morning. Hey, do you guys have any old transformer arms? I need to fix my friend." She asks me.

"I'm not sure we have any spear Autobot parts, but we might have a few Decepticon parts lying around. Come on let's go look." Izabella and I head in search for the part she needs. I pull a Decepticon arm out of a pile of old parts. "Will this work?" I ask handing it to her.

"Yes! Thank you!" She says before running off.

I smile watching her run off. I walk back to look for Cade. Once I find him. I grab his arm to stop him from what he was doing. I kiss him gently on the cheek. "Morning Cade"

"Morning Y/N" He says smiling before going back to work.

"Did you eat breakfast?" I ask.

"You know that answer" He says distracted.

I shake my head and call for Bee.

He walks into the shop and lays down on the table so we can fix his voice box.

"Here goes, Bee" Cade says as he pulls the voice box we were given out.

"Just do whatever you want." Bee says through his radio. I tap Bee's arm before pulling out tools.

"Hey, Z, come on over here and work on a real bot" Cade says out towards Izabella who was working on her friend Sqweeks.

She runs into the shop. I hand her the tools she will need and let Cade talk her through the process. I watch them work as I listen to their conversation.

"Hound said you can only listen to her. Your daughter. You can't talk back." I hear Z say. I walk over to them.

"He's got a big mouth." Cade says before looking over at me as I walk to them. I stand next to Cade.

"Said if you do, they can voice match you from some computer somewhere and track you down." Z says.

"Well, that's the world we live in" I say putting my hand on Cade's shoulder.

"What would you say to her?" Izabella asks Cade.

"Brush your teeth, work hard. Stay away from any boy in a band, especially a drummer." Cade says. I nudge him slightly.

"Yeah, drummers are the worst, not to mention stupid. And DJs? Real dickheads." Wheelie says from behind Z.

"Come on." Izabella says prodding Cade to tell her what he would say.

"We had a thing. All right? A saying, back and forth. She'd always ask me, 'dad, what are you doing tomorrow?' And I'd say, 'I'll figure it out tomorrow.'" Cade answers.

"Looks to me like you're running out of tomorrows, Yeager" Izabella says to him causing me to smile.

"That's just what she'd say." Cade says to her.

They quickly finish fixing Bee's new voice box.
"Okay, Bee. Done. Come on, buddy, sit up. Let's hear it." Cade says as Bee gets up. "Come on. Your real voice. For the first time, buddy. Belt it out."

I smile waiting to hear Bee's voice for the first time.

"This is so exciting." Bee says in his new voice which sound like a monotone girl's voice. I busted up laughing. Bee punches the metal table. "No. This isn't my damn voice." I keep laughing which causes Bee to glare at me.

"I'm gonna kill him, Bee." Cade says

"This is such bullshit" Bee says while I cover my mouth with my hand to attempt and control my laughter.

"Okay, you know what? I'm not giving up. All right? You're gonna speak with your own voice one day." Cade says before looking at me who was trying not to laugh. He shakes his head disappointed at me.

"What?" I say to him in a fit of giggles.

"Daytrader is a punk-ass bitch." Bee says which causes me to laugh harder. Bee rips out the new voice box and throws it at me playfully.

I put my fist up towards him. "You wanna go? I'll fight you right now" I say still laughing slightly.

Bee bats at me as we walk out into the open to play fight.

"Cade. That thingy... that code. It's a red thingy. There's somebody coming." A voice comes through the speakers in the junk yard.

I stop fighting Bee and runs towards Cade. He hits a button on a post causing and alarm to go off.

"Sixty seconds to evac. Let's move." Cade says before grabbing my arm and dragging me alongside him. He pulls me into the area we keep our weapons. I quickly go grab my gun holster and straps it to my leg before sliding my gun into it. I grab my leather jacket throwing it on. Cade grabs what he needs before grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. He quickly pushes me towards the Jeep while he runs off. I quickly climb into the Jeep as I wait for Cade to get back.

I watch him run over with Jimmy. I climb into the back as they climb inside.

"Bee, let's move." Cade yells.

"Give me this one. You definitely gimme this one. This will mess somebody up good. Roll out of here, Cade. I'm gonna buy you some time." Hound says towards us.

"Don't be a hero, Hound. We're out of here now." Cade says to Hound.

"Hell, I was born a hero" Hound says causing me to shake my head slightly.

"You're not leaving me." I hear Izabella say running over to us with Sqweeks. "You leave me, they take Sqweeks."

"Leave Sqweeks. He's a survivor." Jimmy says.

I look at Cade, "We can't leave them"

Cadelooks at me sighing in defeat knowing I was right.

(996 words)
——————————————————
Hey everyone!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Writing as much as I can. I'll try to update again soon!
~Brooke ❤️