Bonus ~ The Enemies Secret Feelings

(This story is during Movie 2. This is after Chapter 7 and before Chapter 10. This is what we didn't see since it was in Sam's POV)
————————————————————
Y/N POV

After being taken from the Autobots, Megatron took to me a to remote location to hide until he was given more instruction from the Fallen. He roughly sets me down on the ground and sets miniature Decepticons after me. I scream and take off running. I find the nearest tree since we were in a wooded area and starts climbing. One of the miniature Decepticons grabbed my ankle tearing some of my skin in the process. I cry out in pain as I shake the Decepticon off. I climb higher into the tree. Once I'm high enough that the miniature Decepticons couldn't reach me, I sob into my hands. Megatron walks over to the tree I'm in and looks for me.

"Come out" He growls.

"No! Leave me alone!" I say through my tears.

"I said come out!" Megatron reaches in to grab me.

I back up from his metal fingers which causes him to scratch my arm. I quickly press my hand to the cut which causing me to lose balance and fall from the tree. Megatron quickly grabs me before I hit the ground. He hold his hand in front of his face to look at me. I back up in his hand until my back hits his fingers. I watch as his hologram form shows up before me. I quickly take in his features. He was around Optimus's age. He wore mostly black except for a purple shirt under his jacket. His hair was a silvery purple color and his eyes were red. His hologram form smirks at me before walking over. I press myself against his transformer's metal fingers more.

"I can see why Optimus is so fond of protecting you" He says to me kneeling down in front of me. "You are such a pretty girl" His hand pulls my hand away from the cut on my arm.

I look down at it to see that it was no longer bleeding. The cut was filled in with a shiny silvery substance. Megatron lets go of my hand and smirks. I reach over and touch the silvery substance. It was cold and hard like metal.

"What did you do to me?" I whisper.

"I made you stronger." He leans closer to my face.

"Why?" I look at him fear shining in my eyes.

"Because you are special, and I wanted you. You are mine now." His hand strokes my cheek.

"I'll never be yours" I snap at him.

Megatron growls at this and presses me against his transformer's metal fingers. His lips hover over mine. "You are mine!" He yells at me before pressing his lips against mine. I squirm against him trying to get away. His hands grabs my wrists and holds them down. "Why can't you just obey!" He screams once he pulls away.

Once he say the word obey I lose my senses. I stop struggling underneath him. My memory goes fuzzy like a tv with bad service. I look up at Megatron, my eyes changing into red. A shocked smile shows up on his face.

"Who do you belong to?" He asks curiously.

"I belong to my Master" I say.

He smirk and reaches for me slowly, "And who is your master?"

"You are"

My words cause Megatron to smile more. His hands grabs my waist pulling me against him. My arms wrap around his neck gently. "This serum works perfectly my dear. You now have to listen to every word I say and do everything I tell you."

"What do you want me to do, Master?" I ask

"Kiss me" Megatron answers.

I lean up and presses my lips against his. He pulls me closer deepening the kiss. Suddenly Starscream lands next to Megatron's transformer form causing us to pull away. His hologram form disappears quickly. I quickly gain my senses back my eyes fading back to E/C. Megatron growls at this before turning to Starscream. I touch my lips gently with my fingertips. Tears filling my eyes.

What just happened...

(701 words)
——————————————————
Hey everyone!
Here's another bonus chapter! Hope you enjoy it!
~Brooke ❤️