Section 2 Chapter 10

Sam's POV

We shot out of the ground and landed on the sandy ground somewhere hopefully on earth. I screamed as my body reached the ground and my brain finally processed that my fingers were burnt. I looked over to see that Bee had landed near me. I slowly get up. I could hear Mikaela screaming my name.

"Where are we?" I yell as I look over and see Simmons in the distance. "Simmons!" I get up when I see Mikaela. I run towards her. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah," Mikaela says.

"Hey, I think we're in Vegas!" Leo says.

We all meet up on top of some rocks. Simmons was lecturing Jetfire which actually was kind of amusing while Mikaela was wrapping my burnt hand. "That really, really hurt. You're just lucky that I didn't get hurt! People could have gotten killed, okay? And if I would have gotten hurt, you would have heard..."

"Shut up." Jetfire cuts Simmons off. "I told you I was opening a space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt."

"When did you..." I stand up "When did you tell us? You didn't tell us anything." I look at him and repeats myself, "You didn't tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt?"

"Don't you get snippy with me, fleshling! You were duly informed!" Jetfire spats at me.

"Can you just stop for a second? Can you focus? Can you tell us why we're in Egypt so we can all have a little bit of semblance of peace of mind?" I say trying to get answers but yet not irritate him.

"This planet was visited by our race once before, by our earliest ancestors, millennia ago. They were on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon, the lifeblood of our race. Without it, we'll all perish, oxidize and rust, like my wretched self! Do you have any idea what it's like to slowly fall apart and die?" Jetfire explains before getting slightly sidetracked.

"Let's not get episodic, okay, old-timer?" Simmons says to get him back on track. "Beginning, middle, end. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it."

"Somewhere buried in this desert, our ancestors built a great machine. It harvests Energon by destroying suns." Jetfire continues.

"Destroy suns?" I ask.

"You mean blow them up?" Leo asks after me.

"Yes. You see, in the beginning, there were seven Primes, our original leaders. And they set out into the universe, seeking distant suns to harvest. The Primes set out with one rule, never destroy a planet with life, until one of them tried to defy this rule. And his name forevermore was the Fallen." Jetfire pulls up a hologram image of the Fallen "He despised the human race and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. The only way to activate it is with a legendary key called the Matrix of Leadership. A great battle took place over possession of the Matrix. The Fallen was stronger than his brothers, so they had no choice but to steal and hide it from him. In the ultimate sacrifice, they gave their lives to seal the Matrix away in a tomb made of their very own bodies, a tomb we cannot find. Somewhere, buried in this desert, that deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is and if he finds the tomb of the Primes, your world will be no more.

"Okay, so how do we stop him?" Mikaela asks.

"Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen," Jetfire explains.

"Optimus Prime?" I questioned looking up at Jetfire.

"So, you've met a Prime? Why, you must have met a great descendant. Is he alive, here on this planet?" Jetfire asks leaning down closer to me.

"He sacrificed himself to save me and my cousin, Y/N" I answer.

"So, he's dead. Without a Prime, it's impossible. No one else could stop the Fallen." Jetfire explains

"So, the same energy that's gonna be used to reactivate the machine, could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus and bring him back to life?"

"It was never designed for that purpose, but it's an energy like no other."

"So, then how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me?"

"Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. What you carved in the sand, it's your clue. When dawn alights the Dagger's Tip, Three Kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway! Go now! Go! That was my mission. It's your mission now. Go before the Decepticons find me and find you."

Y/N POV

I look up at the night sky as I lay in the sands of Egypt. Megatron was communicating with the Fallen currently getting our next steps. I have finally got bits of what is going on. The Fallen wants to enact this machine this is supposed to collect Energon from the sun. I could hear Megatron walking over to me slowly. I look up at him and sits up brushing the sand off of myself. Megatron quickly grabs ahold of me picking me up roughly.

"Time to go. You will be going in with Starscream do you understand?" Megatron says to me as Starscream lands next to us. I nod slightly. Megatron looks me dead in the eyes enough for me to see my own reflection. "You will listen to everything he tells you to do. He has everything you will need." Starscream holds out a gun holsters belt wraps around my leg. I pick it up and put attach it to my leg. I look back at Megatron watching my reflection through his optics. "You will Obey"

I watch my E/C eyes changes to look like the red optics of a Decepticon. My vision turns red and I lose complete control of all my motor skills.  "Of course...

Master"

(974 words)

——————————————————

Hey guys!

Here you guys go. I have completed another chapter for you because you have been so supportive! Thank you for those who have commented. This chapter may be confusing especially with what's going on with Y/N. I hope you guys like it. If you have any questions let me know. I'll answer as soon as I can.

~ Brooke