Section 2 Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

I fight the soldiers who were trying to pull me away from my cousin. I could hear the screams of my Aunt and Uncle as well as sad noises coming from Bee. Tears ran down my dirty face as I struggled against the arms who were holding me back. I felt as though my whole world was falling apart right in front of me. I had lost Optimus and now I feared that I had lost my cousin. I scream for Sam to wake up. I could see Mikaela struggling beside me. Finally, they let Mikaela and I go. We both quickly make our way over to him. I kiss his forehead as Mikaela talks to him trying to get him to wake up. I lean down and sob into Sam's shoulder.

"Please wake up Sammy.... I need you more than anything right now. Please, I can't lose you. Your my cousin please wake up." I sob.

I could feel Mikaela wrap her around both of us. I suddenly feel Sam move beneath us causing Mikaela and I to quickly sit up. I quickly hug Sam as he hugs me back while telling Mikaela that he loves her. I let go of Sam allowing him to get up and pick up an object beside him. We walk over to the body of Optimus who laid in the sand of the desert. Sam climbs up onto his chest grabbing my hand to pull me up alongside him. He looks at me holding the object out to me. The Matrix I grab ahold of him with one hand and help Sam plunge it into Optimus's spark. I watch with wide eyes as Optimus comes back to life. I climb down off of Optimus with Sam pulling Sam into another tight hug. Optimus slowly gets up leaning towards Sam and me.

"Boy, you returned for me," Optimus says to Sam. Optimus looks at me and smiles. I reach out and touches his faceplate smiling.

My smile fades as I watch the Fallen knock Optimus onto the ground quickly taking the Matrix. "My Matrix" He growls before looking at me. "Y/N Obey!" He growls at me before disappearing.

I stumble back grabbing my head. I look at Sam and Optimus with sad eyes. "I'm sorry..." I say quickly before I slowly start to lose control once again.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!" Sam yells towards Optimus. "He's turning on the machine! You got to stop him! Get up! Optimus!" Sam runs to me grabbing my face with his hands. He stares into my eyes which were flashing between E/C and red. "You gotta fight it Y/N. You gotta fight their control.." Sam leans close down towards my ear. "Do it for Optimus" He whispers to me.

I look up at Sam and then watches Optimus as he takes the parts from a fallen Autobot. I look back at Sam as I shake my eyes finally settling to its natural E/C color. Sam smiles and looks behind me as Optimus walks towards us after he finished his battle between the Fallen and Megatron clearly winning. Optimus kneels down towards me setting his hand down for me to climb on. I quickly climb onto his hand allowing him to bring me up to eye level. I smile at him sighing in relief.

"Don't ever leave me again," I say to him.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Optimus says back to me.

(585 Words)

——————————————————
Hey guys!
I am officially back at school so more updates soon. We have reached the end of the second movie which means the epilogue will be posted soon after this chapter. I should have the description, prologue and the first chapter of the next section soon! Hope you guys are as excited as I am!

~Brooke