Section 4 Chapter 11

Y/N POV

Tessa and I got separated once we got onto the ship. I must have been hidden enough for them to not know I was there. I was hidden currently in Optimus hand. His fingers were wrapped gently around me to keep me safe and well hidden. We were taken to the Trophy Room of the transformer I now know as Lockdown.

"Remember this ship? Prime? Built for all you Knights, you great crusaders, to explore the universe. Well, I commandeered it. It's my personal prison now." Lockdown says as he walks behind Optimus who was being dragged down the hall.

"Welcome back to the Knights' Temenos, Prime" Lockdown say once we reach our destination

"You have disgraced it" I hear Optimus say.

"Join your fellow rebels, fugitive scum," Lockdown says as he grabs Optimus by the ankle and drags him to a claw that attaches to his foot. "It's for the rarest of specimens, the worst of the worst. It's taken centuries, but I've collected all the Knights but you" Optimus is then hurled by his legs and held upside down causing Optimus to tighten his hold on me. "The creators want to sweep their chessboard clean."

"I'm slave to no one," Optimus says.

"All this species mixing with species," Lockdown says before grabbing Optimus by the faceplate. "It upsets the cosmic balance. The creators, they don't like it. They built you to do what you were told." Lockdown shoves Optimus's head back before leaving and closing the door to the cage we were in.

Optimus waiting till he was sure Lockdown was down before moving his hand so he could see me. "I'm sorry I've gotten you into this mess, Y/N"

"Don't you dare apologize to me, Optimus. I knew what I was getting myself into the moment we decided to be Sparkmates. You and I, we're a..."

"We're a team," Optimus says cutting me off. "I know. I just don't want you getting hurt or killed"

"I know but if staying by your side means getting hurt or killed, then let me get hurt or killed. I'd rather be by your side then somewhere else."

This causes Optimus to smile and chuckle at me slightly, "And this is why I love you"

"I love you too Optimus."

Time Skip

I lay in Optimus's hand asleep. I had fallen asleep not that long ago after Optimus and I talked. I woke up to the sound of shooting and Hound's voice. "Optimus its Hound," I say quietly

"Hound!" Optimus yells out to him.

"He's alive" I hear Hound say.

"Hold on, boss, we're coming" I hear Crosshairs say.

"Optimus, sound off!" Hound yells

"In here, quick. Y/N is here with me as well" Optimus says allowing the Autobots to find us.

"Hang on, we're coming for you!" Hound says before opening the cage door.

I smile at Hound when I see him. He smiles at me slightly. "The arms of this Knight Ship Detach! We can break free! It's a separate ship! Hurry!" Optimus says.

"Where's the cockpit? Right or left?" Hound asks before leaving.

"Right!" Optimus answers.

"I'm on it, boss," Hound says before heading off.

Crosshairs steps up to help Optimus free from his shackles. He tightens his hand around me just a bit more so that when he hits the ground I wouldn't get hurt. "Hurry, we have no time," Optimus says quickly.

(571 Words)

——————————————————
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the long wait on an update! Things have been so crazy! But now im back and happy to be able to provide some new updates! Hope you enjoy
Brooke ❤️