thirty-two

NOVEMBER 20TH 2019!
BOSTON MA!

NOVEMBER 20TH 2019!BOSTON MA!

GLANCING UP,

i tiredly looked up at the clock, wondering what time it was knowing damn well i was probably not supposed to be here still.

i looked at my phone, noticing a few text messages from jd, and i rolled my eyes seeing it was the typical 'pasta was bullying me' text

"when is he ever gonna learn."i muttered chuckling before i packed up to leave and headed out to my car.

turning my car on, i took a sip of my coffee before i hit the icy roads of boston.

i ended up taking the backroads home due to the roads but it still didn't help, and i was sliding.

"shit!"i hissed, loosing control of my car, and i started to slam on my breaks but it still didn't work.

and then the car crashed.

"JAKE IM TELLING YOU IM FINE!"

i watched as jd paced around the
hospital room, as i waited to get
stitches on my head, and my x-ray to
come back on my right ankle.

"do you realize how badly you could've gotten hurt?!"jd exclaimed, and i rolled my eyes.

"well i'm fine."i argued back, and he looked me dead in the eyes.

"okay miss 'i need twenty stitches' like
you're out of a taylor swift song."jake fought back, and i bit my lip to hide the smile that was peaking through.

"it's more like 7 thank you very much."i
corrected him, and i could see the frustration
building up.

"why are you so upset anyway? i'm fine but my car has a dent in it."i questioned, and he turned around to look at me.

"because i care about you!"he exclaimed, and i sat there with my arms crossed, "i care about you a lot and i don't want to see you get hurt bristol!"

"and i told you i'm fine!"i snapped, before a knock on the door came, and the doctors head peaked through.

"i have your x-ray results."she smiled, not even questioning the two of us arguing, and i sat with my left leg crossed, looking at her.

"so it is fractured, and we do have to put you on crutches and in a boot."the doctor explained and i threw my head back groaning.

"you'll have to set up an appointment with any orthopedic,"the doctor started explaining all of this, and i kinda tuned her out due to the fact i knew all of this from having to deal with the team constantly.

she left after awhile, and jd held a glare and i rolled my eyes, "you don't intimidate me with that look."

"you might with kadri but debust i've dealt with a lot worse."i finished before a nurse came in, giving me my stitches on my forehead, which didn't hurt as bad as i thought it was.

once she was done, she left to go grab a boot and jd looked at me, "only the fans are allowed to call me debust."

"what ever happened to that twitter account?"i asked laughing and he shrugged, "someone took the username."

once the nurse had come back and i got discharged, jd helped me out to his car with the snow falling.

"why are you still mad?" i asked, standing in the middle of the parkinglot, feeling my messy bun blowing in the wind, with the cold nipping at my skin.

"because you're not taking this seriously."jake didn't look at me, and i put my weight onto the crutches, and i was frustrated.

"i am jake and i don't know what you don't understand about that."i frowned, and jd rolled his eyes.

"it sure as hell doesn't seem like it."jd fought back, and if i wasn't in a boot, i would've been kicking him.

"jake my car slid on ice! it didn't flip upside down, going 90 down 95!"i snapped, before it hit me on what i had just revealed.

it didn't phase him or hit him on what i meant, and he continued on with his rant.

"but you still ended up in the hospital!"jd yelled, and i was getting even more frustrated with the winger in front of me.

"i don't get why you're so upset about this? i'm fine and i don't know why you can't accept that."i shrugged, and he paced back and forth.

"because i can't loose you!"jake yelled, and i froze, "i cannot loose you okay?!"

"you're the only one who's believe in me this entire time i've been playing, one who's always been there for me, stuck up for me and i cant loose you!"jake ranted, and i stood there like a deer in headlights.

after a few moments, jake looked at me, "please say something."

"you're not gonna loose me jake."i whispered as he came closer, cupping my cheeks, "no matter what, including if fate ever steps in and separates us."

"we've gotta stop quoting taylor swift."jd joked, and i threw my head back laughing.

"c'mon,"jd grinned, opening up my door,

"gotta get you home ms.neely."

it's the way i almost had them👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 but made the taylor reference instead

anyway byeeeee