Daniel

Daniel POV
What's up it's yo boy Daniel Ezra and I'm 20 years old straight out of London ya heard . "Daniel" my best friend Micheal said as I snapped out of my thoughts .

Micheal ^^^

Micheal ^^^

What man "what " he said "are you forgetting that we have a release party to go to for All American ". Shit I forgot all about that  aye Mic you go your suit and everything I asked . Yes man our manager already go everything set for us all we have to do is wait for our glam squad to come he said with his joker ass . What the hell is a glam squad I said . "It's where girl get the make up and hair down so they can feel pretty" .
Doorbell rings
Man come I think they here laughing at what he said .  While me and Micheal is getting our hair cut we where making jokes and talking about tonight . "Daniel man guess who coming to our premier tonight" ?my Bestfriend asked . Who I asked? Chloe  and Halle he said I frozed . Me and Micheal have crushed on them since they preformed at the BET awards . I like Chloe and Mic like Halle . Chloe is my everything to me even though I don't know her she is just so beautiful like damn I wished I can just fucked the shit out of her . Daniel snapped out of it man I need to get to know her first before I be doing that I go back and forth with my mind .  This is my chance to actually meet her . ....
AN
Heyy guys I hope guys like the book make sure to like comment and share love y'all 💕