Chloe

Halle POV
I rushed to the hospital going 80 mph . Still on the phone with Daniel .
Are you at the hospital I asked Daniel ? "Yeah I just pulled up and about to walk inside ,Wya ? " he said

I'm 2 minutes there hold up that's bey calling imma call u right back I told him answering Beyoncé call fast ,
Hello I said Heyy is Chloe okay I just got a call from the hospital I told them to put the hospital on lock down because I'm coming up there .

Bey you don't have to come I said nervously because bey doesn't know about Chloe's depression and stuff hell i not supposed to know but sometimes at night I see her do things that are self harm one time I tried to stop her and she flashed on me

No Halle I'm coming y'all are like daughters to me if it was blue I would be up there so imma be up there for Chloe .

Pulling up to the hospital I walked in the hospital looking for Daniel once I stopped him I walked up to him .

Daniel I said "Heyy Halle "he said giving me a friendly hug . You heard they put the hospital on lock down he said .

Ik bey did that because she coming up here . "Wait who " BEYONCÉ I said that's our manger and our mentor and our motherly figure while we are in Cali.

"Omg my mom and my sister loves Beyoncé thats cool , that y'all have such a legend make y'all legends he said . " yeah it's cool have you gotten word on when we can see Chloe I asked him

"Yeah the doctor said he should be back in a few minutes "

After he said that Beyoncé strutted in with her ivy park look all cute .

"How is she" bey approached us looking worried

They don't know The doctor said he will be back in a few to tell us further information. I said

5 minutes go by waiting to hear what happened to my sister . Beyoncé made Shawn(Jay Z ) go get Brandon from school and take him to genie house until we get back home .

The Family of Chloe Bailey a tall skinny white man said .

Me , Daniel , and Bey practically ran to the doctors I'll concerned looks on our face .

"Chloe is doing good we were able to detox her as much as we can . But he couldn't because of the amount of drugs and pills she was taking " the doctor said .

" Wait do you mean drugs doctor bey said in a panic .

These drugs are drugs off the streets ohh and we did a pregnancy test and it came back positive we see a hormone in her blood that most women  have when they are having twins so we are predicting twins for mis Bailey but it's so early she only one day to be exact . Is the father here ?? The doctor asked

Yess I'm the father Daniel said looking at the doctor well congratulations on your bundles of joy he told Daniel .

I look a bey and she looked like she had stroke .

"Can we see her " bey asked

"Yes she is in room 232 on the west wing he said . "

We all walked to the room bey broke the silence. "So .. you and Chloe are together ?she asked Daniel .

Umm not yet I really liked her though we only had one date ion wanna rush things he said .

Ohh okay well y'all have children now and I think it will be better for both of you guys to get married before the baby/babies come she told Daniel .

"Yes ma'am we will try our best he said " 

When we got to the room we saw Chloe sitting crying we all ran up to her and we all hugged her .

After she calmed down her and Daniel where talking about the babies . I'm so happy for my sister this might actually help her .

Beyoncé was on the phone publicist on how we are going to spend my sister getting pregnant ur of wedlock.

But deep down in side bey looks like she is going to be happy to have another baby to spoil other then her own .

AN
Heyy y'all I missed y'all I've been doing tings with my family but I'm back in my updates love y'all make sure to comment , like , and share ❤️