I got you !

Daniel POV
After beating that niggas ass I went to hospital to pick baby girl up .

Halle called me a few minutes
ago saying that to doctor said that Chloe can go home but she needs rest .

I was so happy that my baby can go home because I hate seeing her like this it's makes me sad .
Pulling up to the hospital and walking to her room .

I see her in this cute little outfit even when she dress comfortable she still finds a way to make me hard .

~ Chloe's outfit  Hey baby girl  I said passionately kissing her on her lips

~ Chloe's outfit
Hey baby girl I said passionately kissing her on her lips .
Heyy baby she said in a small whisper
How are you feeling I ask concerned . It's crazy how she just got raped a beaten a couple of hours and she can still go on like nothing happened. My babygirl is so strong .

Im okay I'm just hurt confused and sad. Like baby how could he do this to me he literally just humiliated me in front of my bosses , my coworkers , and the whole world .

My naked pics are all over the Internet . This is so embarrassing . She said crying with her hands down .

Baby I said hugging her it's okay look I'm here and don't worry about anybody else what's happened to you was not your fault and if anyone and I mean anyone thinks this shit is funny there ass sick and this bitch made nigga who did this . You are going to be okay .

I got you .
I got us.
I got the baby .
Now let's get out of this hospital and go home I told her . As I picked her up snd carried her out of the hospital .

Author Note :
Heyy guys this is just a filler more coming soon 🤍 thank you guys for 1k we did guys thanks for all the support 🤍🤍🤍