Why am I thinking about her?

Akira's POV:

Blue flames engulfed my body which urged me to move on and grab the other guy. I wrapped my hand around the collar of his blazer and speedily got out of the cage whilst also slamming the door shut. Locking Kamoshida into the cell as he screamed for his other guards. We were both panting and gasping for air but we resumed running in an attempt to getaway.  Once we felt we were far away we stopped once again as our lungs screamed for a much-needed break.

As we stopped the other guy looked me up and down with a questionable look on his face, one eyebrow was raised up and his eyes were moving frantically around my body. His lips parted way and he began to speak but was interrupted by another, much smaller, blue flame engulfing my body yet again. I looked down to see I was once again in the Shujin school unifrom. We looked at each other for a second and began walking down this strange 'castle'. We moved slowly as we stared at the people locked in cages over a river. Their voices were hoarse and they had a ghostly look to them.

We ended up at a drawn bridge with a statue of the bastard's face next to it. Sakamoto began cussing under his breath about the dead-end when we heard a boyish voice call out to us.

"...Hey, you there. Blondie! Frizzy hair! Look over here!"

In the cell to our left was an odd creature. It stood on its hind legs whilst its front paws were holding on to the bar and a small yellow scarf around its neck. Its blue eyes stared up at us with a pleading and sad expression. Today is only getting weirder and weirder.

"What is this thing!?" Sakamoto asked, his eyes focused on the odd cat-like creature.

Its mouth opened and it spoke once again 

                                                                                       "You're not soldiers of this castle, right!? Get me out of here! Look, the key's right there!"

"We're trying to get the hell out of here! I mean you obviously look like an enemy too!" Sakamoto responded whilst having his eyes trained on the odd creature.

"I'm locked up here, how can I be your enemy!? Help me out!" it argued back

Third Person POV:

Eventually, Ryuji and Akira unlocked the cell keeping the odd creature captive and in gratitude, it led them outside to safety. During their encounter, the cat-like creature introduced itself as Morgana and also informed the two that they were within a palace - a separate reality from what they are used to. Once the two boys made it back to their own reality two police officers quickly spotted them and presumed they were playing hooky with their school.

Ryuji became defensive trying to explain they were trapped in a castle where they almost lost their lives which only made the officers worry that they were dealing with drugged-up teens. Akira, however, wanted to avoid the unnecessary attention and dragged Ryuji away excusing them and walked towards the school. The officers eyed the boys up but let them go whilst also warning them they were going to contact the school and inform them of the scuffle that had occurred. 

~At the School~

The two boys arrived outside the school and Ryuji stared in awe. The school building was no longer a ginormous castle but instead the normal Shujin Academy school building it had always been. There was a puzzled look on his face as he turned his attention to Akira

"Is this for real...?" 

                                      He questioned whilst frantically looking around for any signs of a castle. During that time a teacher in a grey suit with dark brown hair stood by the door with his arms crossed around his chest. He looked at Akira and then Ryuju and gave out a loud sigh as he began to speak in a condescending tone. He commented on the call they had received from the police and questioned the two teens about their whereabouts.

Ryuji mentioned the castle but was quickly dismissed by the Counselor. Around the corner (Y/N) was slowly walking up to the school building afraid she may bump into Kamoshida. Her eyes were glued to the ground as she hugged her bag for support. Her parents believed she should stay at home but the girl refused to allow such a hiccup to get in the way of her life - a choice she was now regretting.

As she turned the corner her body collided with Ryuji and he scoffed and gave her a dirty look. (Y/N) squeaked out an apology whilst refusing to unglue her eyes from the ground.  She continued walking towards the school gates when she heard the all too familiar voice say

"What's this about a castle?"

                                                           His gaze was focused on the girl that was frozen in fear. Quickly he turned his attention to the two boys and scoffed at them. 

                                                                                                                       "You seem so carefree Sakomoto. Quite different from when you did morning practice for the track team"

Ryuji took a defensive stance: his hands bawled into fists and his eyes were focused on the pervert teacher. He opened his mouth to retort back to Kamoshida but was suddenly cut off by (Y/N). He stared at her in surprise believing she was working with Kamoshida yet here she was talking against him.

Your POV:

The moment I heard his voice I froze in fear, he was here to take his revenge. He's gonna touch me! He's gonna hit me! He'll do anything he wants..... I don't want that! I want out of here! I want back home and away from here. I continued staring down at the ground whilst thinking about just turning around and running - until I heard Kamoshida ridicule Ryuji. It made my blood boil.

So much that for a minute I forgot my fears and anxiety and looked up at the prick of a teacher and said

                 "Listen here you messed up Pervert! Sakamoto - Kun didn't do jack to you leave him alone and go play hooky with some girl like you always do!"

                                                                                                                            Kamoshida's eyes were trained on me and I could see the blazing fury they held within them. I was scared, mortified even but I couldn't let him talk down to Ryuji like that. I didn't care if I got expelled I just wanted Ryuji to know he isn't alone. 

                                         "Miss (L/N) how dare you speak like that to Mr.Kamoshida? Do you understand what he's done for Shuji? I want you to apologize right now and you're accompanying me to the principles office!"

                                                          Said the counselor but I was too preoccupied thinking about my escape. As if I'm going in a building with that Psycho in it!

                                                                                                                       "I won't apologize for speaking the truth! And I refuse to accompany you. Call my parents right now and tell them what happened!"

I huffed and crossed my arms. Ryuji and the black-haired boy were escorted into the school by Kamoshida whilst I stayed outside. I hope he doesn't hate me....

Ryuji POV:

The new boy was taken to the faculty office whereas I was instructed to go to my class. The entire time I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N) (L/N). She actually defended me instead of backing up that bastard Kamoshida. Maybe they're having a lover's quarrel and she's using me to get back at him? Whatever it is I can't help but wonder.... why can't I stop thinking about her? She was always there whenever I needed something during practice and she was always friendly with me.

My memory of that cursed day is fogy... but whose side was she truly on?