Yusuke Kitagawa

Third Person POV:

The day started like any normal day. Civilians were hustling into trains and buses, getting to work or school. Ann, Ryuji, and Akira were waiting by the train station when Ann voiced out her concern about being followed. Ryuji gave a light giggle only to have Ann give him a frown. (Y/N) exited the train and waved towards the group, only to note the serious atmosphere around them. She walked towards them a bit apprehensively looking around for any danger. The group got on the following train towards the school.

Getting off their stop Ann gasped in shock after turning around. Once again she voiced her worries only for Ryuji to gran her and go up the escalator. Ann was left standing alone whilst the other three watched from afar. Suddenly a boy with navy blue hair reached his hand out towards the blond girl only to be stopped by Ryuji and Akira.

(Y/N) continued to watch from a safe distance, feeling a bit anxious and annoyed at herself for being unable to help her friend. The navy-haired boy began to explain himself to the group when a black car stopped by nearby. An old man laughed out loud.

"I saw you from the car... and I couldn't help myself from chasing after you. I didn't even notice the calls from Sensei... But thank goodness, I caught up to you."

Ann glanced over to the anxious girl and then back at the boy, responding with a questioning okay. Ryuji shared his confusion as he scratched his head only for the stranger to then retort with

"You're the woman I've been searching for all this time! Please won't you - "

Ann began to panic and look around for help from her peers as the boy continued to speak

" - Be the model for my next art piece!?"

He said with enthusiasm as he flailed his arm.  The boy continued to explain about a 'passion' he had caught once he laid eyes on Ann, the group looked amongst themselves confused about the boy's behaviour. The boy placed a foot towards Ann leaning in only to once again be stopped by Ryuji whose face held annoyance. 

(Y/N) looked on as she felt a pan of jealousy hit her heart. Ryuji had started spending a lot of time with Ann and the two were seen together a lot, and now his protective behaviour towards the blond girl made (Y/N) worry. She began to detest herself for her jealousy considering the situation her friends were in, so she walked away with slumped shoulders wishing to rid the group of her existence.

From the corner of his eye Ryuji noticed the girl leaving yet he couldn't chase after her afraid the weird boy may pull another move. Especially with the black car nearby. The boy introduced himself as Yusuke Kitagawa, pushing Ryuji aside and stepping closer to the worried girl.

Ann welcomed a shocked expression as she questioned Yusuke about Madarame, only for Yusuke to confirm her suspicions. Suddenly she dropped her guard a little as she gave Ryuji context on this 'Sensei'.

"Yusuke"

The old man shouted from the car, Yusuke apologised and handed tickets to the lot. Ryuji questioned Ann on whether she was planning on going or not only to realise that (Y/N) had gone missing. He quickly left Ann and Akira and headed towards the school whilst leaving worried texts only for there to be no returns. 

Ryuji's POV:

No matter how hard I looked or where I looked I just can't find (L/N)-San. There was a slight buzz from my phone and I swear that was the fastest I have ever looked, only to be disappointed to see Akira's name pop up. He's a great friend and it's been so cool to fight in the metaverse but right now I want (L/N). What if she bumped into some guy and is panicking!! I must find her now.

A few minutes passed and I received a text from Ann informing me that (L/N) had left to go home. My worry for her spiked even higher. Dismissing my already bad attendance I headed towards her house to ensure her safety. I paused by the red door, and with a nervous gulp, I locked. Silence.

Suddenly the door opened only to reveal red eyes (L/N) with a blanket as a cape. She looked shocked to see but still let me in. Her house was exactly the same as last time except the atmosphere was now gloomy and dark. The (H/C) haired girl sat down on one of the sofas in the living room and signalled for me. Taking a seat next to her she pressed play on her show.

No words were traded among us, with both our attention on the tv. A weird boy which people kept calling 'Five' was trying to prevent the end of the world. Honestly, I don't really understand what's going on but it seems to make (L/N) feel better and I'll take it. After about two episodes she ended up falling asleep and leaning on to me. 

I go this urge to pull her in closer to me, to protect her from whatever pain and sorrow she's going through and keep her happy. I took the remote, paused the show and, fell asleep with (L/N) in my arms and a big ass grin. I swear this girl drives me nuts sometimes.