The New Guy Akira Kurusu

Third Person POV:

Months flew past like a breeze leaving a foul taste in everyone's mouth. Kamoshida had moved his reign over to the volleyball club and with each passing day, he harassed (Y/N) more and more. Demanding many things from the young girl she somehow managed to keep it all under wraps. All rumours were focused on a different girl that resided in the class next to hers - Ann Takamaki.

(Y/N) was no idiot and knew the way Kamoshida was behaving with her was most likely how he treated every other girl in the school, focusing his attack on her and Takamaki. This angered her but there wasn't much she could do. Her own fear controlled her actions and prevented her from seeking help from adults or even her own friends. To add to her sorrows Sakamoto still held a strong hatred for her, glaring venom anytime she was in sight. It pained her to see this but her friends would refer to her as lucky not having to deal with him.

Sighing she would try her hardest to ignore how much he detested her and tried offering her help on multiple occasions, but she was always treated with a cold demeanour sometimes creeping towards violent. Through this, she learnt to stay clear from him and admire him from afar. 

Her (H/C) hair was neatly tucked behind her ears as she stared outside the window. It was currently break and she hadn't seen Sakamoto once causing fear to creep up on her like a killer. Her friends quietly chatted between one another allowing (Y/N) to enter her own world once again, a bit disappointed that she was constantly spacing out. Her body was littered with a few bruises here and there which she claimed was from playing rough with her brother but her friends could tell there was something more. They believed it was Sakamoto that constantly abused her.

Which was far from the truth. Each bruise was what happened when she disobeyed Kamoshida and refused to do whatever he wanted. He saw her as nothing more than a difficult chase. A race to see whether he'll catch her before he breaks her. 

                                                                                                          "Have you heard about the new transfer student?" 

                    Said one of the guys too (Y/N) and her friends. His eyes locked onto (Y/N).

"Isn't it bad to start rumours Mishima-Kun?"

                                                                                               Retorted one of (Y/N)'s friend. She was never one to like rumours without any proof.

                                                                        "I got asked to warn you lot since.... since he has a criminal record. No one knows what he might do..."

                                                                                        And in just that moment (Y/N) spotted Ryuji and someone with him. The boy didn't look familiar to her so she just brushed him off. Mr.Kamoshida was by the gate and spoke to the two boys criticising their tardiness and throwing remarks towards Ryuji enjoying his reaction. 

Your POV:

I continued watching them through the window. Mr.Kamoshida had promised to leave Sakamoto alone if I complied with his wishes, and although I haven't complied with everything, I've still done most things he's asked of me. I've managed to draw a line for him not to cross, managing to keep my dignity from that sexual predator, and for now, he seems alright with following it. Most likely due to preying on other girls. Just the thought of it makes me want to barf. How can someone like him become a teacher?

Turning to my friends I noticed Mishima-Kun was now standing with us. I wonder how long he had been here.

                               "(L/N)-San you should be careful too. Considering your good nature you might want to steer away from him."
                                                              And with every word that left his mouth I presumed he was talking about Ryuji. I could feel my anger boil and finally hit its limits as I exploded

"It wasn't his fault! You're all spreading bad rumours about something he couldn't control! Have a look at anyone from the volleyball team and tell me that Mr.Kamoshida isn't scum"

                                                                                                                                                                              I could feel everyone's eyes locked onto us. On instinct, I had clenched my hands into fists as I glared at Mishima. I was so done with everyone painting Sakamoto as the villain when he was the one that was the victim. Not that dumb teacher.

                                                                                          "O-Oh I'm sor-sorry. There mu-u-st be a misunderstanding. I was speaking of the new trans-fer student. The one with a criminal record."

And with that he left our class, presumably going to his own. (F/N) tried placing her hand on my back. but I just hit it away. I'm so done with this. Storming out of the room my destination was Mr.Kamoshida. I knew this would end badly but I didn't care anymore. If he wants to hit me harder than usual so be it. Turning the corner I hit something, and in a flash, I was on the ground.

My body still reacting to the rage I screamed at the person. Once my vision cleared up I realised I had bumped into Sakamoto. Like me, he was on the ground and he had a shocked expression on his face.

                   "Out of my way"

                                                      I muttered and continued my march to Mr.Kamoshida. Sneaking a peek behind me I could see Sakamoto still on the ground, still stuck in a state of shock. At the minute it wasn't important. I was on a mission.

Ryuji's POV:

I continued staring at the spot where the girl was. She had made numerous attempts to talk to me before but I always met her with a cold shoulder, sometimes even shouting at her to get her to leave me alone. But now here I am on the ground from the same quiet mouse. Has she finally decided to show her true colours after teaming with that bastard Kamoshida? All I know I sure as hell do not want to be caught under her wrath. Anyways, I have more important matters to attend to. I need to figure out what that castle was. I'll see if Kurusu remembers it.