𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠

The week flies by and Saturday rolls by. Tatiana wakes up early as usual and is greeted by a swarm of fish that swim past her window. What a great way to wake up. The dungeons are pretty cool when its sunny. The water is quite clear so you can clearly see whatever sea creature is under there, exciting right.

*Tatianna*

I groggily open my eyes and am quite shocked to see Pansy's bed empty and neat. Her green butterfly sheets from home look slightly creased and her bedside table empty apart from some parchment.  On my bedside table are two notes, one from Pansy and one from Adrian. Wiping the sleep off my eyes I pick up the notes and begin to read. 

𝒯𝒶𝓉𝒾, 𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇. 𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜'𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 - 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓎 𝓍𝓍

Tata, Marcus and I are wondering if you would like to grab a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks at one. (Although Marcus said you can have a lemonade, I think you would rather a butterbeer.) If you are coming just meet us in the Common Room at 12:50. No need to eat beforehand, we are having food there. -A. P (p.s yes I will call you Tata ☺ ) 

 Crap! I think, what time is it? I search my room for my alarm clock but have no luck finding it. "Accio Alarm." And with a swish of my wand, the clock is in my hand. 12am. Now panicking I rush over to shower and get ready but as if my luck weren't bad enough, I got shampoo in my eyes and ran out of conditioner. I curse under my breath while trying to squeeze the last bit of life out of my conditioner bottle but had no luck. In all honesty I have no clue what Hogsmeade is so I don't know how to dress. I go for the safer side and choose casual because by the sound of the name 'The three broomsticks' I'm guessing it isn't fancy. Having to resort to magic to fix my stringy hair, I use a spell which styles it and softens it, I learnt it Beauxbatons and it isn't a common spell so I am quite grateful to have gone to that school at the moment. My eyes are sore from the shampoo so I put on lashes in hope to distract everyone from my bloodshot eyes. 

(This is what you wear)

I walk to the common room, late as usual and half expected to find it empty. Though instead I find Lilliana, Marcus and Adrian waiting impatiently. "You say I'm bad for being late, you're half an hour late!" Marcus says while tapping his watch furiously. "I woke up late, can we go now?" I start admiring my manicured nails and Lilliana admires them. "I love your nails!" She squeals and I thank her. "Guys, we're leaving now." Adrian coughs so we hear him so we give him a nod and continue talking. "Your slip?" Mcgonnagal asks and we all hand our slips to leave. "How are you liking Hogwarts then? I told mother you are in Slytherin because you forgot too, she is saying congrats and she's shipping off another muggle book." He says and I can't help but notice the slight distaste in his voice when he mentioned the muggle books. I never understand why he hates muggles so much. I find them fascinating, which is not common because I am a pureblood Slytherin who is stereotyped to hate muggleborns and muggles.  I suspect it's mother and fathers doing, they always try to convince me and Marcus how filthy muggles are. 

We enter this small pub which is absolutely packed with people from our school. I assume this is the three broomsticks and find us all a table. "Warrington!" Marcus calls out and waves over this average height boy in which I recognised to be the Chaser Marcus moved down for me. He glares daggers at me and I feel slightly uncomfortable but remain composed, I mean I did take his spot, I would be mad too. "Me and Lilliana talk quietly while the boys discuss Quidditch. We were all suddenly startled when this blonde woman approaches us. "Ready to order?" She asks and finds a new page on her small notepad. "Five cheese toasties and five butterbe-" Adrian begins but Marcus interrupts him, "four butterbeers and one lemonade." I glare at him, even though I know he's being protective it seems like he's always out to ruin my fun. "You can share mine." Lilliana whispers in my ear so Marcus doesn't hear and I shake my head no. "It's fine, honestly." Lilliana smiles and we finish off our conversations. 

Our meals are placed neatly on the table and the boy who joined, Cassius Warrington served our meals and drinks. I noticed he took extra long with mine but shrug it off and blame it on me just being Paranoid. "If I knew this place existed, I would've come here sooner!" I laugh and everyone chuckles. "Lills, try your toastie, it's to die for!" I gush and she laughs, "I know, I've been here loads!" She says in a duh tone and I scoff. We discuss our interests and we begin to argue over which Quidditch team is better. "You're unbelievably dumb if you don't realise the skill Holyhead Harpies have!" Marcus says matter of factly and I snort. "You kidding? Puddlemere United is WAY better and they've been winning the cup for ages!" We all finish our meals and drinks and I start to get a burning sensation in my stomach but assume it's a cramp and clutch my stomach. My airway starts to block and I start to cough and choke. No one payed that much attention thinking I swallowed my drink down the wrong way but when I scream they realise very quickly.  A very worried and alarmed Marcus hands me some water but I can't swallow, instead I start wheezing and fall to my knees. "Someone...help." I gasp and tears stream down my face as the pain travels through me. Marcus picks me up and Adrian rushes away to get help. Lilliana looks horrified and helpless, not having a single clue what to do and Cassius stands while looging smug. Lilliana pays quickly and follows Marcus. All attention is on me and my vision goes dark, like I'm falling. Whispers and gasps are heard where we went and the last the last word I manage to get out is a small "help."

-Time skip-

I wake up in the Hospital Wing. "Oh dearie, you're awake!" Madam Poppy says cheerfully but her face shows the complete opposite, more like stress and worry. "What happened?" I ask and start to sip on the potion that she handed to me and it tastes like crap. "You were poisoned, you're lucky to be alive!" She declares and my eyes widen in shock. Poisoned? How and more importantly, WHO? 

--------------------------

who do you think it is? - xox