𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

TW; MENTIONS OF DEATH 

It was a nice sunny day, the sun was shining through the emerald curtains and reflecting onto other furniture's in her room. It didn't take long for Tatiana to wake. Groggily she rubs her eyes to open them and she stumbles into the bathroom. Firstly she has a shower and then she looks in the mirror, but what she saw wasn't her. It was what she thought she looked like in her head. She look old, over-weight and her looks dry and wispy. On her face has words and if you squint closer you can kind of read them

"Fat pig."

"Ugly."

"You make everyone unhappy."

"Failure"

Tatiana quickly grabs a paper towel and scrubs at the words but they don't come off, instead the clear part of her skin just turns bright red. Panicky tears well up in Tatiana's glossy forest green eyes that still remain despite the changes made to her appearance. No matter what she did, the words won't come off and the more she rubbed and scrubbed, the more they seemed to be going deeper engraved into her skin, like tattoos if you will. 

Tatiana steps out to see Adrian to seek comfort but no, oh no. Comfort was not what she got. She walks down the corridor and outside to the Black Lake. It took her a while to spot Adrian but when she did she felt her heart break. Her boyfriend, the person she trusts the most, the person she thought she loved, that person was standing by a tree shoving his tongue down Tanisha's throat. 

Out of surprise, Tatiana gasps and her green eyes fill up with tears, at this point everything was blurred and mixed together, in a rush to get away and rid of the image in her head, Tatiana falls to the ground, which catches Adrian's attention.

His reaction, however was much different to what was expected, he let out a mean laugh. His eyes looked different and Tanisha just let out a horrible, haunting shriek of laughter.  That's when Tatiana realised her insecurities were still plastered all over her face and her appearance was still altered. 

"Your hideous face at least has something right with it! You are a failure, why do you think you parents hate you so much?" Adrian sneers and more sobs exit Tatiana.

"Why do you think I left you for Tanisha?"

"She's much more prettier, skinnier, and unlike you - she makes me happy!" 

"Yeah, you are just like your family. A scum."

"Literally just die."

"Do it, Adrian."

Adrian raises his wand, pointing it directly at Tatiana's teary face.

"Avada Kedavra."

X X X

Just as the green light hit her, Tatiana woke up breathing heavily and crying. 

Her cries echoed in the room and soon shuffled in a worried Adrian, but at the sight of him, Tatiana flinched and backed away. Adrian's worried face flickered to hurt for a split second before returning to worry. 

"Shhh, shhh what's wrong?" Adrian coos and slowly he holds his hands out as in to reassure the distressed girl. 

"b-bad d-dream" Tatiana cries in broken sentences,  Adrian quickly runs over to her and holds her in his arms as Tatiana explains what happened in detail.  The dream was so horrific and surely it would have a meaning? But before Adrian went to look, he had to console and comfort his girlfriend.

Firstly he grabbed his phone and took a photo of her and then he proceeds to list everything he loves about her, from her looks to her shining personality.

That was when both Adrian and Tatiana realised they were in love.

X X X 

Filler sorry I have been so tired and over worked with school and that so yeahhh

I also love your comments and replying to them, they make my day honestly. 

- xox