𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

Dear Mr Adrian Pucey,
Sorry that I didn't reach out to you after the war, I was shocked myself that Marcus was gone. I still can't fully accept the fact that he's gone, the same with Tatiana. It feels like there's a void in my heart that can never really be filled again.

But hey, it's me and you in this together right? It feels like yesterday that the war happened but now the tenth year anniversary is tomorrow. I feel as though I have left you in the dark after the war, like I cut everyone off. In fact, I just read your letters yesterday, I couldn't face my friends but now I'm ready.  

I am sorry about how I left and ran, I wanted it to be fake. I wish that I had been with him and as in your letters, you do to. We have to realise it is not our faults, we were in a war and deaths happen. Whether they are close to us or not. Tatiana and Marcus will live in our hearts forever, they will never truly die as there memory lives on. 

Sometimes I expect that one day they will knock on my door, surprise me. But then I visit their grave and the horrors of that night return to memory and flash before my eyes. 

I wish it was me instead. 

If you would like to catch up and get a coffee to talk, if not I would understand. I haven't been the best of friend to anyone, but seeing as are in the same situation I feel like we would understand each other more.

Life will never truly be the same without them but moving on is the key part to growth. 

Kind regards,
Lilliana Evelyn.