𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

There we go. We said it. 

*Tatiana POV*

The world seemed to stop, like everyone around us had disappeared, well that was until a drunken Lilliana yells out.

"Finally! I was waiting for this one, turn it up!" 

In everyone's tipsy state, they burst into a fit of giggles, some finding it funnier than others.
Our relationship had been a rocky road but we made it, haven't we? Does this mean we will stay together until the end? Until death do us apart?

*Time skip*

Voldemort's back and he's in front of me and his followers. All hell has broke loose, Hogwarts isn't home, it's been destroyed. Many friends and family have been killed or injured. Very few have survived, Harry Potter is elsewhere and if he doesn't come back soon, all the innocent people will drop dead. 

I knew that the dark lord was back, it was painfully obvious, especially having had to get the dark mark because of my idiotic and power-hungry parents, but no one really believed Potter and now here we are, fighting our lives. Spells have been thrown left, right and center and dodging them is a workout. I feel tired and I want to give up, I feel awful, I'm a murderer. I have taken the lives of many who didn't deserve it.

It all happened so fast, Harry knows about the final horcrux and destroyed it, it's just Nagini that needs killing. Voldemort has been keeping a hawks eye on it, not letting animal out of his sight, he knows that once that Snake has been killed and the elder wand has been taken off him, he's dead. And yes, he's scared. He won't show it but he don't want to die, and if he's angry he will take it out on us. I am scared, I fear for my life.

"Stupefy!" A spell is thrown at me and I narrowly miss it.

"Watch out, Tatiana!" Marcus yells, but as he's distracted with me, a spell is thrown at him. A spell I dread to make.

Avada Kedavra.

My brother is dead, the one person that has been there my whole life lays next to me, dead. Cold as stone. Tears stream down my face, I lost my brother and it was my fault. The person who killed him realises that he wasn't going to harm them and guilt shows on their face. But I was angry, I grabbed my wand in anger and aimed it, I didn't care if it was a death eater, who was fighting beside me. 

They killed Marcus and now I was going to kill them.

"Avada Kedavra-"

"Flint! NO!" Voldemort screams but that wasn't stopping me.

The person who had killed my brother was now in fact dead, it was only until now that I realised my fate, I had angered the dark lord who has the most powerful wand in the whole wizarding world.

He aims his wand at me and frantically my eyes dart for Adrian, in my final moments I find him and mouth,

"I love you."

Then came a flash of green with the words.

"Avada Kedavra."

X X X

sorrryyy

didnt proof - read.