fifteen

of course it was too good to be true. nothing good ever lasts for murdoc. what the fuck was he thinking?!

noodles missing. or at least that's what he keeps telling himself.

everything that happened for the music video was all part of the plan. she knew about it all of course.

but what was he thinking getting her involved in all of this. now he has no clue if she's okay..or if she's even alive..

2d's gone too. along with russ. murdoc told them about the plan. about getting rid of jimmy manson, the crazed stalker that wanted to take down the band. it didn't go down well. it resulted in a bust-up. russel giving the bassist a black eye.

him and 2d are both currently searching for noodle. they've vowed to find her. hopefully they do.

2d has already packed his bags. he hates murdoc for what he did. he said that he didn't want to speak to him ever again. he's fucked up big time. all he can hear is the singers voice playing over and over again in his mind.

"how could you do this murdoc?! I don't know you anymore! you're dead to me" ..

the bassist sighed at the memory, taking another swig from his bottle of whiskey. he set it down on the kitchen counter, burying his head in his hands. hot tears streamed down his cheeks.

he's lost his number one girl. he's lost 2d. he's lost his band. it's all gone..

                   - TO BE  CONTINUED -