seven.

2d walked along the path leading up to kong studios. he got caught up in the rain and with his luck he had worn a jacket without a hood. the only reason he was out that late and in the dreadful weather was because of noodle.

well, not because of noodle. it's just that she wanted a hot chocolate before bed, but there was no cocoa powder left in the cupboard. 2d kindly volunteered to go to the shop to buy some for her.

it's a shame that he can't legally drive though.
he would have been home by now if he could. instead he had to call a taxi and when driving him home the driver refused to drop him at the door of the building. probably because the grounds of kong are haunted.

the singer tightly gripped onto the plastic
bag full of snacks because his anxiety was getting worse with each step that he took. he hates being outside the building at night. one time, murdoc claimed that he saw a ghost out here. maybe he was lying but you never know, rather be safe than sorry.

2d tried to focus on positive things to distract himself, like how happy noodle was gonna be when she finally gets her hot chocolate.

before he knew it the singer was at the front
door. he buzzed the intercom, hoping for a fast response. "who is it?" yelled murdoc on the speaker. "it's me you idiot, let me in!". the bassist was shown on the small screen glaring at 2d who was shown on the camera inside.

"oh right" he said before unlocking the door. "who are you calling an idiot. I should leave you outside for that!" murdoc budged 2d's arm."oh and noodle's asleep by the way. you basically went to the shop for nothing" he added.

"unbelievable" 2d sighed. "here, I'll take
that" murdoc took the bag off 2d - mainly
just to look through it and see what he had bought. "go and dry yourself off". "thanks"
2d gave a tired smile. the bluenette made his way to the bathroom.

he took a towel off the side and began to dry his face and then hair. he took off his jacket and t-shirt before turning the shower on. 2d stared at himself in the mirror and then accidentally marked it with water when he wildly flicked his hair.

the door suddenly knocked. "it's me" said a familiar voice. murdoc came in and joined 2d in the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. "you about to jump in the shower? mind if I join?" murdoc began to undress before 2d had the chance to reply.

he stripped naked and got in the shower, expecting the singer to get in with him. 2d had
no choice but to join him. it's not like he was complaining too much about it anyways.

he unbuckled his belt, kicked off his trainers
and then removed his jeans. he was stood in his boxers looking at the shower curtain, knowing that murdoc was waiting for him behind it. taking a deep breath he removed his underwear and climbed into the shower.

murdoc immediately took hold of him. "you're ice-cold" he pointed out. he reached for the shower gel and poured a reasonable amount into the palm of his hand and began to rub it all over 2d's body.

"murdoc where's russ?" he questioned.
"oh he's occupied watching the telly, don't worry about him". the bassist rubbed the soap suds all over 2ds' body, making sure he didn't miss a single spot.

he softly hummed whilst doing so. "murdoc?". "yes?". "can..can I try somethin' ?" asked the singer. "uh yeah go ahead" murdoc granted permission eventhough he was unsure what he was talking about.

2d looked down at murdocs' dick and began
to stroke it. "oh! that's what you meant" murdoc smirked as he watched 2d play with him. now that the bassist was semi-hard, 2d crouched down and took him into his mouth. he had no idea what he was doing but he carried on anyways.

"fuck..just like that. you're doing so good"  murdoc grunted through his teeth."so good..".
he grabbed the back of 2ds' head, gripping his hair at the same time. the bluenette shut his eyes tightly as the bassist forced himself into his throat.

"what a good boy" he moaned praises at him. before long, 2ds' mouth was filled with bitter cum. murdoc had his head rested back against the wall. "that was...fuck- that was good".

2d stood up from his position "on your way
out could you put my clothes in the washing basket?". "oh" murdoc gave him a surprised look. "what?". "I wasn't planning on leaving" the older man told him.

"but we just- I just..". "no 2d, I wanna stay with you" the bassist spoke leaving 2d in a state of shock. "is that okay orrr?". "uh yeah, okay" 2d lightly blushed. murdoc continued to wash the remaining shower gel off of 2ds' body.