four.

the singer was sat in the livingroom smoking
a cigarette. he had only woken up about 20 minutes previous and he was pretty sure that it was past noon. no one seemed to be around either but at least he could chill for a while without any distractions.

he reached for the tv remote and switched it on. might as well make use of the time he had with the television before noodle comes in and starts watching one of those japanese cartoons (not that he minded).

2d flicked through the channels until he
found mtv. he ashed his cig and put his feet up. that's until he heard someone walk in.
he sat up and popped his head over the couch and was greeted by a familiar face. it was murdoc of course.

"you alrite" he took a seat on the couch next to him. "yeah" 2d replied. there was a brief silence. "so have you thought more about my offer?". "I-uh-yeah, I have. I'm interested but..I haven't really done this type of thing before. especially with a m-man" the bluenette confessed.

"well there's no need to be nervous. you pretty much have control of everything that goes on. well, as much control as I give you" murdoc laughed playfully. he stood up and started searching around the room for something.

he shortly came back to the couch holding a piece of paper and two pens. "okay how about this. you know the other day when I spoke about how we need to learn things about eachother? well what if we write those things down - like a list". "but wot do we write?" 2d questioned.

"we write down our deepest and darkest
desires. I want to know what goes on in that brain of yours prettyboy. I want to know what turns you on. ever fantasied about doing the
deed somewhere wild? do you like being dominant? maybe you're even into something crazy like knifeplay". "k-knife play? I didn't even know that existed" 2d timidly trailed off, thinking about what that could possibly involve. murdoc tore the paper in half and passed a piece to 2d.

"i'll give you some time to think whilst I
write mine" murdoc informed as he began jotting some words down. this was all so new to 2d. such personal details on one small piece of paper. he didn't even know where to start. he couldn't even think of one thing to write down.

"done!" murdoc dropped his pen. 2d glanced over to him and noticed that he had a whole list written down whereas his paper was blank.

"you really couldn't think of anything?".
2d shook his head, quite embarrassed. "that's fine. maybe you're just more of a physical person. probably would prefer to show me what you like instead of writing it down".

"um..yeah?" 2d gave a sheepish grin. "well here's mine anyway" murdoc passed him the list. "t-theres so many". "really? I wouldn't say there was that many. i'm just a spontaneous person I suppose" murdoc chuckled.

"anyways i've gotta see a man about a dog so i'll leave you to it okay?" the raven haired man began to walk away. "see ya" 2d gave a goodbye as he skimmed through the list. judging by the things that murdoc had wrote down it looked like the singer was in for a ride..

literally.