three.

2d was laid out on his bed reading a comic
book. this was some of the only free time
he had in between recording sessions
with the others. he was so immersed in the
book that he became startled when there
was a sudden knock at the door.

"uh..come in noodle". it slowly swung open revealing murdoc standing at the doorway. "wait.. you're not noodle" 2d said as he sat up. "no shit" the bassist sarcastically replied as he walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

2d didn't take any notice of murdoc and tried to continue reading his comic book, no matter how hard that would be."ignoring me, eh?" the satanist smirked. he took a seat on the desk chair and spun around to face the singer ."so, what's  up?".

"you're what's up!" 2d snapped. murdoc's
tone changed "you better watch who you're fuckin' talking to". 2d tensed up from his words. how can somebody be so attractive yet intimidating at the same time.

"you have a proper little attitude problem you do" the bassist stated as he stood up from the chair. he walked over to 2d but stopped at the foot of the bed. "wot do you want murdoc?".

the dark haired man took a seat beside him "oh nothing" he responded with a mischievous grin. "well could you leave then?" 2d nonchalantly asked as he flipped a page of his book. "well, I may have told a small lie" murdoc revealed. "I do in fact want something".

"and wot is that?" the singer questioned. "I want.. you". 2ds' eyes widened "m-me? ". "that's what I just said didn't I" murdoc harshly replied. "I don't understand". the bassist let out a small sigh "well when we kissed awhile back it's safe to say that I enjoyed it and as much as you deny it I know you did too".

2d began to blush."-and eventhough we were drunk it was...good. amazing even. maybe it was just the drink starting to work it's magic but the kiss was..fuck, it was euphoric. it wasn't like your average smooch with some barmaid in a
pub toilet. it was different".

2d narrowed his eyebrows in confusion "so wot are you tryin' to say?". "what i'm trying to say is that..I think we should spend more time together". "as in, like...goin' on dates?" the blue haired man questioned in a state of shock.

murdoc began to chuckle "the dating scene
isn't really my sort of thing. I was thinking something less serious, more casual . something only we know about". "so like.. friends wiv benefits?". "bingo!".

2d frowned "that sounds a bit strange to me.
'nd why 'ave you decided to show a sudden interest in me now? you're definitely up to summet ain't you". "me? not at the moment, no. c'mon dee, I know you like the sound of it" murdoc moved closer to him.

"it's just a bit of fun. we'll cut things off whenever you want to stop and not a single word will be spoke of it again". "so out of all of the groupies and fans you could possibly choose from you're interested in me?" 2d asked, still confused.

"believe me mate i'm surprised too. I mean, sure, I've thought about how you'd look bent over the kitchen counter a few times before, but that kiss changed everything". 2d became flustered. "and it's the fact that it's wrong, makes me want it even more" murdoc revealed.

2d kept quiet . "well say something then". "wot do you want me to say?! this is just..so much to wrap my 'ead around" 2d anxiously pulled on the hem of his own t shirt. "can I ask a question murdoc?". "go ahead".

"s-so wot's exactly gonna happen if I were
to say yes to all of this?". "whatever you
want 2d. i'll go only as far as you want me
to" murdoc informed him. "but wot if we
get caught" 2d said with panic.

"we won't if you do what I say". "so what
will happen in the mean time?" the singer scratched the back of his head . "well first we've got to learn a few things about eachother" murdoc spoke.

"like what our favourite colours are?". "no
2d. you need to teach me about all the things you like. what you want me to do to you. your kinks. your fears. your secrets.." the bassist bit onto his bottom lip. "o-oh right.." 2d sheepishly replied.

"and i'll do the same. we need to familiarise ourselves with one another". "well that's okay I guess" the lanky man approved. "when does all of this start ?". "whenever you're ready kitten" murdoc brushed his thumb against 2ds' cheek.

this was all so overwhelming. 2d had never done anything like this before. especially with a man and with murdoc of all people. it was like a dream. or a nightmare even. but now everything was in his hands..