two.

2d dragged himself into the livingroom.
he was exhausted. he didn't get much sleep because the events from the day before filled his mind all night. the bluenette made his way to the kitchen area and flipped the switch on the kettle.

he bent over and rested his body on the counter, burying his head in his crossed arms. 2d began to doze off until he felt a sharp slap on his backside. he shot up with alert to see murdoc standing nearby, with a smirk painted on his face.

"murdoc don't do that!" he lowered his
voice in case the others heard him."why
not? I'm only messin' with ya" the bassist gave a playful wink. 2d continued to make
his hot beverage, ignoring murdoc. the older man leaned against the fridge to watch him.

"stop lookin' at me!". "now why would I wanna look at your ugly mug!" murdoc jokingly replied. "mudz leave him alone" russel stepped in. "I wasn't even doing anything!" ."just get your ass away from the dude. damn, it's like looking after a pair of pre-schoolers" the brooklyn-born man tiredly sighed. murdoc began to cackle as he walked away. he can be such a twat sometimes

2d poured an unhealthy amount of sugar
into his coffee and stirred it before taking a seat at the kitchen island. he set his cup down, watching murdoc as he took a seat on the couch. "turn this crap off, it's boring!" he motioned at the television.

"no, I'm watching it" noodle hugged the tv controller to her chest. murdoc groaned in disapproval. he slouched in his chair and crossed his arms. after a few moments had passed he stood up from the couch.

2d could sense murdoc walking closer and closer towards him, until he was stood at the edge of the table. "wot do you want?" the singer questioned, attempting to hide any emotion. "so I can't even walk around in my own home now?" murdoc took a seat opposite him.

2d looked down at his mug pretending as if
he couldn't feel murdoc's gaze on him. "did
you sleep well last night?" the dark haired
man asked. 2d briefly glared at him for a
few seconds before answering. "I slept fine".

"so I wasn't on your mind all night then?" murdoc teased. 2d kept his voice quiet "w-why would I be thinkin' about you?". "you tell me" the older man shrugged with a slight smirk. "bastard" the singer cursed under his breath. "oi, watch your lip kiddo". 2d scoffed "or wot?". "or you'll be punished" murdoc replied. "punished? punished how..".

the bassist let out a small chuckle "you'll find out..". now what's that supposed to mean? murdoc grabbed ahold of 2ds' coffee and took a sip out of the mug before leaving the table. "see you later faceache"..