fourteen

tour was finally over. during the past few weeks the band had took part in several interviews and attended various award ceremonies. murdoc and 2d had even grew closer. in fact they grew so close that they had even contemplated telling the others about their romance.

2d was the happiest he had been in a long while. he never would have thought he would fall in love with the once rude and obnoxious bassist of his band. murdoc was starting to change for 2d - for the better.

he even cut down on drinking. he was a nicer person to be around in general. there were less fights and less arguments between all of the band members. it felt like a dream.

2d lightly knocked on the door of murdoc's winnebago. he patiently waited for him to open it. he watched him through the glass window as he approached the door but he hadn't yet unlocked it.

it seemed to appear that murdoc was on a
phone call. he's been having a lot of them recently. he tells 2d that it's all band related
stuff so he didn't need to worry too much.

the bassist eventually finished his call and opened the door. "hello mon cheri" murdoc greeted him with a peck on the cheek. instead of letting 2d inside he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

" i've got some business to attend to, is that alrite?". "oh you do? well can we hang out lata then?" 2d asked. "yeah yeah, 'course" murdoc nodded making his way to the elevator. 2d followed.

"so...wot is it that you need to do?". "the 'el manana' video shoot is happening today, remember?" murdoc reminded him. "oh right". the two men entered the lift, murdoc pressing the button that goes to the lobby. "I might be a while". "that's fine" 2d gave him a small smile.

eventually the elevator dinged and the
doors opened. murdoc walked out, leaving
2d behind. "right, well i'll see you later prettyboy" . "bye!" 2d waved. he made his
way upstairs to the livingroom and played videogames to pass the time. before he knew it he was fast asleep on the couch.

a couple of hours later, 2d was awoken by a
loud crash. he sat up and rubbed his eyes as he listened to the commotion outside. it sounded as if an aircraft was flying above the building. and there was something else too. were those..

gunshots?

the shaggy haired man scrambled off the
couch and ran straight over to the window where he saw helicopters swarming the sky. they appeared to be shooting at windmill island.

the singers heart stopped as he witnessed the helicopters destroy the island. crashing through the sails and setting the tower alight.

he soon remembered about the video shoot taking place. but this was far too dangerous for a music video. and isn't noodle supposed to be on the island too? his heart began to beat rapidly at the thought of the girl in danger.

he watched as the island came tumbling
down. within seconds it crashed to the ground. something wasn't right. he could feel it in his gut.

and all he could do was watch..