ten

the sunlight kissed the freckles that were spread across 2ds' face. his eyes eventually fluttered open. he rolled over and pulled the blanket over his head before a particular man popped up in his mind. he began to smile as he thought about the events that took place the morning previous.

before those thoughts began to consume
his brain, he got up out of bed and took a set
of his daily headache pills. he then headed to the bathroom. he trekked through the corridor and reached the door but the handle seemed to be jammed.

2d tried once more to get it open before a voice shouted from inside "i'll be out soon just hang tight!". it was russel. the blue haired man released a deep sigh before walking back to his room.

he swung open his door and set himself down on the bed. he sat, staring into space until a thought popped up in his head. he grabbed his phone off the dresser and began to type a text message.

2d: r u awake? (11:24am)

he chucked his mobile beside him and laid down on his back. he stared up at the ceiling - waiting for a reply. he waited for a while and got no answer. 2d brushed it off and decided to get ready.

he threw on a t shirt and some jeans to look slightly more presentable. he was gonna take a shower later on, when russ was finished using the bathroom.

the singer made his way to the livingroom where he found noodle and murdoc watching television. he noticed that murdocs phone was next to him on the couch. he probably didn't see his text message because he was with noodle. "morning" 2d chirped. "good morning toochi !" the guitarist beamed.

2d entered the kitchen, taking a carton of orange juice out of the refrigerator. he took it back into the livingroom where he stood watching the tv with the others. "wot are youse watching then?". "mtv cribs" noodle informed.

"isn't that the show where they go around people's houses?". the teen nodded in response. 2d began to chuckle " imagine us being on there. the camera crew wouldn't last 2 seconds here". "that's if they get past the gates" noodle added.

2d glanced over to murdoc. he was quieter
than usual. normally he would have made a snide remark by now. maybe something was up with him. he couldn't exactly ask him what was wrong with noodle in the room, so it was best to leave it until they were next alone together.

the singer watched tv with his bandmates for quite some time until the show finished. noodle stood up from the couch and as she began to walk out murdoc abruptly rose from his chair and also made an exit. he hadn't said a word to 2d all morning. not one. was he avoiding him?