nine

a slender hand clawed down 2ds' back. murdoc traced his tongue against the singers neck before nibbling on his tender skin. he grabbed at 2ds' wrists and pinned him down to the bed.

"you ready for this?" murdoc asked, staring into the bluenettes midnight eyes. 2d nodded softly. murdoc reached over to the dresser, picking up a condom. he opened the wrapper with his teeth and had no trouble placing it on with one hand.

he then grabbed the bottle of lube that was next to the pillow and squeezed a reasonable amount of it onto his fingers. he gently began to circle the lubricant over 2ds' entrance earning breathless moans in response.

murdoc went back to kissing him. he pecked 2d on his shoulder and also near to the hickey on his neck. the bassist propped himself up in between his bandmates legs and grabbed ahold of his own length.

he placed the tip on 2ds' opening, tempted
to shove it in."it's gonna hurt prettyboy". the singer looked up at him "I know". "are you sure you want to do this? I really don't want to hurt you" murdoc confessed, flashing a look of guilt. "i'll be careful, okay?". "okay" 2d nodded yet again.

taking his time, murdoc made his way inside of 2d. the singer's breath hitched as soon as he felt him enter. he winced in pain and gripped onto murdocs' arm for support. "I know luv, I'm sorry. I'll go slow".

murdoc moved in deeper. "ahh! just wait for a second" 2d cried out. "you've just gotta take it kitten. it will feel better soon" he reassured him. murdoc slowly continued inside of 2d. he kept at a steady pace as he thrusted.

"fuck.." the bassist grunted. "you're so tight". murdoc made sure not to go in all the way in just so that 2d didn't get too overwhelmed. eventually he began to thrust a bit quicker, pecking 2ds' collarbone every now and then as a form of reassurance.

the bluenette closed his eyes and bit down hard onto his bottom lip "oh..ahh.. murdoc..". the satanist buried his head in the crook of 2ds' neck, letting out muffled grunts and moans.

gradually the pace began to pick up. every
time murdoc pulled out he did it slowly but then rammed hard back inside of 2d, resulting in pleasured cries and whimpers. he wrapped his fingers around 2ds' cock and began to jerk him off.

he could feel his length pulsating in his hand."hmm..ohh..murdoc i'm so close.." the singer whimpered. it didn't take long until he released all over murdocs' torso.

the bassists thrusts became sloppy and he
soon began to lose his rhythm. he gripped desperately at the covers. "ahh.." he grunted as white liquid oozed from his member.

shortly after, murdoc collapsed on top of
the bright haired man."oi get off me!" 2d laughed as he attempted to move from underneath him. surprisingly, murdoc embraced 2d in a tight hug. the younger man almost immediately hugged back.

"c'mon" murdoc said as he began to sit up."we need to clean this rapidly-cooling pool of jizz off you". "eurghh you don't need to say it like that" 2d grimaced. "well it's the truth ain't it?". "you're an idiot you know mudz" 2d chuckled as murdoc handed him a pack of tissues.

"i've been called worse" the dark haired
man scoffed at the insult. he glanced over to 2d but his eyes suddenly widened. the singer narrowed his eyebrows at him "wot is it? wot's the matter?!" he questioned in a state of panic.

"uh, I suggest you go and look in the mirror luv" murdoc scratched the back of his head. 2d shot up out of bed, completely naked, to go and look at himself. he rushed over to the mirror in the corner of the room and stared back at his reflection.

"shit"..

it seemed to appear that the hickey on 2ds'
neck was extremely noticeable. he walked closer towards the mirror. "oh murdoc wot am I gonna do?! w-we have the album cover photoshoot this week, plus the others will be askin' where it came from and-"."don't worry my little cherub. there's nothing ice can't fix" murdoc interrupted as he put his jeans on. he began to approach 2d and joined him in the mirror.

"actually, I think I used the last of the ice yesterday when I had that whiskey" the
satanist informed, wrapping his arms around
2d."frozen peas it is" the singer let out a
defeated sigh. murdoc had his chin resting
on the bluenettes' shoulder. he was stood silent, admiring him in their reflection.

the more murdoc stared at him the more insecure 2d felt. he couldn't help but cover his body. "you're beautiful" murdoc softly spoke. "I am?". "don't be daft, of course you are" the bassist exclaimed. "just look at you" he trailed his fingers down 2ds' arm.

"t-thanks" the singer timidly smiled.
murdoc kissed his shoulder before letting go
of him. he began to search for his shirt."we're probably gonna need to head downstairs soon. russ is cooking breakfast and we can't risk him or noodle getting suspicious can we".

"well that's gonna be a bit hard when it looks like there's been a vampire sucking on my neck". "that's not the only thing that's been sucked" murdoc inappropriately joked.

2d began to blush."just get me some ice
will ya"."yes your majesty" the satanist bowed mockingly causing 2d to laugh. he left the room leaving the singer alone with a huge grin.