Chapter 11

Mikey's P.O.V

The next month finally came. I made a decision to stay with April and Casey at their place the day before Valentine's day. I was excited. I couldn't help but just stay up and think about (Y/N) and even celebrating that day with her. I also hope she loves the gifts I give her. the next day came, and I wake up excitedly. I put on my gear, and April and Casey left a bouquet of orange roses, a card with an envelope, and a small white teddy bear. "wow! thanks guys!" I smiled at them both and hugged them. April helped me write on the card and night finally came. I was waiting for (Y/N) to text me so I can meet her by an ally way. Casey and April smiled at me as we waited. minutes later, she texted me that she is already there waiting for me. April and Casey wished me luck. "and use a condom in case ya guy ya know. do the dirty." he chuckles as April playfully wacks his shoulder. I ran to the ally way where she was meeting me holding the valentine's day stuff as I see the snowflakes fall from the sky. I then see her as I ran up to her. all of a sudden, she was hugging some random dude. I didn't know who it was. so I stood there. thankfully they didn't see me. it sounded like they were talking. I didn't know what it is but I was curious. then what I saw next shattered my heart. the guy kissed her. my eyes widened, my throat tightened, and tears fell down my face. I was so heartbroken. I dropped the stuff to the ground and ran home crying."(Y/N).....why?...." I said to myself as I headed home. it was a painful sight to see. I was so excited to celebrate this day. but now, it's ruined! maybe my bros and splinter were right....maybe I'm not the guy for her....I'm just....a freak!....

End Of P.O.V

(Y/N) pushes the guy away. "woah woah! why did you kiss me!?" the guy she was talking to was a friend named Damien she made in her high school. he looked down and replied. "I really like you. and I thought we could be more than friends." (Y/N) shook her head and said softly. "That's nice of you but...I'm happily taken by someone else." Damien was disappointed but he understood and respected it. "okay. sorry for kissing you. it was just my way of saying I loved you the entire time and I want the chance to be happy with you." (Y/N) nodded in understanding. "we all deserve true love." they both said goodbye and he left.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I head to the Ally way to see Mikey. but all I saw were a bunch of gifts on the snowy ground. I pick them up, and the valentine's day card was from Mikey. he was nowhere to be seen. I took out my phone and texted him. 

You: Mikey! I found these gifts on the ground! I didn't realize you were already there. are they for me?

Mikey: Go away! leave me alone! you broke my trust, my happiness, and frankly my heart! how could you!?

You: *crying emoji* I'm so sorry Mikey! I didn't realize you were already here!! 

Mikey: I don't care! don't ever talk to me again!

Me: Mikey please! just let me explain!

*BLOCKED*

I was highly devastated. I took the stuff and ran home feeling heart broken. "how could I've been so stupid!!?" I yelled at myself for not seeing him earlier. I layed the gifts on my bed. I picked up the small fuzzy white teddy bear with a red bow tie. it smelled like Mikey too. I held onto it crying as I curled into a ball. "Mikey!....please come back!.....I'm sorry....." I grabbed the card and read it. it said:

Happy Valentine's Day Angel cakes! I'm glad to have you in my life! if it wasn't for you, I would be

 lonely forever! but I'm not anymore! I am the happiest mutant ever! thank you for everything

 (Y/N). and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my days with you. I hope you love the presents! I love you! 

with love, Mikey!

I covered my mouth and sobbed even harder. it felt like it was my own fault for letting this happen! I wish none of that shit happened! I went under my bed and took out a small box. it was a gift for Mikey. I took a few deep breaths and decided to leave the gift by the man hole where the turtles usually go out. the cold hair pressed against my soft human skin. every time I turn around, I keep thinking Mikey would pop out. but nothing happened. "I hope that gift will help....I miss you Mikey. please come back....I love you." I shed a few tears as I headed back home heart broken and guilty. I just hope he comes back so I can explain everything to him and everything will be back to normal....