Chapter 5

Mikey's P.O.V

I showed the lovely lady around the lair. I can tell by the look on her face. She seemed so fascinated by it. Her eyes lit up like glitter. I just couldn't help myself but just stare at her. She catches my attention like crazy. After giving her a tour, I took her to my room. "Well, now I showed you the lair, what do you think?" she smiled and looked at me. "It's pretty cool. plus your room...is a mess." I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah that's true. Raph and I used to share a bunk bed, but after two years of sharing, we made the decision to have seperate bedrooms instead." She looks at my game system. "So. you own a PS2. where did you get it?" I explained to her about it since I can tell she was curious. "I found it at a nearby dumpster. It was kinda busted up, so I brought it here, and Donnie fixed it for me. As for the controller, surprisingly, it still works." I noticed a pretty looking bag, and I picked it up. "Is this yours?" she nodded and grabbed it. "Yes it is. Wanna see what I have inside?" I immediately sat down with excitement. "Aw yeah Do I!" She opens it up and shows me some video games she got. "I have Mario kart, Crash bandicoot, The legend of spyro trilogy, Legend of Zelda, sly cooper, sonic heroes, ratchet and clank, pac man world 2, and...wait. Where's my Sonic unleashed game?" she was looking for it, and I found the disc on the floor along with the game case. "Is it this one?" she sees it in my hand, and she takes it. "Yes. thank you. Do you have any games yourself?" I nodded, and went to go grab it. When I got back, I showed it to her. "I have a guitar hero game. Sadly it's the only game I have." She looks at it and I look at her games. Her games are super cool, I want to play all of them all day and all night. I looked at her and asked. "Hey uh. Mind if I play some of your games? I never played these but I always wanted to try them." she smiles and responds to me sweetly. "Yeah. go ahead." I look at each game, and I made the decision to start off with this spyro game I never heard of. One of them. The cover art was a picture of a little purple dragon with lightning around. I take out the disc, and put it in my game system. I was blown away by how good those graphics were! When the little dragon breathed out fire from his mouth at those monkeys, I was cheering all the way.  Three hours have passed, and I was having some trouble in some levels. Thankfully this lovely lady who was sitting right next to me helped me out. Man oh man. I never knew she was that good at video games like me. After having fun playing, we talked more about ourselves. I told her about the good and bad my brothers and I faced, and how we became friends with April O' Neil. She then started talking about the fact that her home city has the best deep dish pizza ever. Speaking of pizza, Leo brings in pizza and we all went to eat. I gave the girl a slice, and she declined. "No thank you. I'm not hungry." I frowned a bit. "Are you sure Angel cakes? I don't want you to starve." she nods and responds in a soft tone. "Yeah." Leo looks at us and starts talking. "So. I see you guys are liking each other's company already." I nodded as I stuffed my face with pizza. I ate like I haven't eaten in weeks. She looks at me and giggles. I swallowed my food and smiled back at her. She's cute when she smiles. So cute in fact, I wanna pinch her cheeks and smother her with hugs and kisses all over. I notice Raph was shaking his head and sighs. "What's wrong big bro? Something bothering you?" Raph looks at me annoyed. "Yeah. would you stop eating like a damn maniac?" I stared at him and sighed. I got up from the table, and went to my bedroom. The girl gets up too and follows me. I know my bros were staring and talking but I didn't care. Hours passed, and she was showing me her phone. There's this thing called "you tube". She was showing me tons and tons of videos. Some made me laugh, some made me cry, and some well....made me blush. I never wanted the fun to end. Just until I heard her phone ring. She answered it. "Hello?.....oh hey mom.....no no I'm fine! Just calm down will ya?......*sigh* okay." After she hung up the phone, I sighed and spoke to her. "You gotta head home?" she nods looking at me with disappointment. "Yeah....my mom wants me home. Do you guys have a car?" I nodded but then paused when I remembered what happened with the shell raiser. "Yeah. we do, but it's in need of repair right now because I accidentally crashed it last week after I made the dumbest decision to give that baby a spin. I'll just carry you home cutie pie." I helped her with her stuff, but she decided to let me keep her games which was very sweet of her by the way. I picked her up bridal style, and I used my rocket skateboard to move quicker. "Just show me where you live, and we're good to go." she nods and we skated the night away. The night was gorgeous out. Stars were sparkling all over, and the moon was glowing like a shiny light bulb. She finally pointed to her home, and I landed by the balcony. "And we're here." I gently put her down, and she enters her home. "Well, glad we got to know each other. and....I was wondering.... Um...." I rubbed the back of my neck as I chuckled and blushed bright red feeling nervous. She put her hand on my shoulder and responded. "I'd be happy to come over again soon." I smiled and looked into her innocent (E/C) eyes. She giggled at me and I blushed. "I better get going. I don't want my master splinter to know that I'm gone." she nods in understanding. As she was about to go, I almost forgot to ask. "Wait up. You forgot to tell me your name." She smiles at me. "My name is (Y/N)." my eyes lit up when I heard her name for the first time. "(Y/N)....that's a pretty name." she rolls her eyes chuckling at me. "Well. goodnight.....Michelangelo." I stared at her dreamily but then snapped out of it. "Please.....call me mikey." We both waved goodbye, and I started running off before anyone would see me out in the open. I can't believe it....I finally spent time with a girl! The first girl to ever hang out with a turtle like me! Oh that (Y/N). She makes me want to fly high in the sky. I can't wait to see her again, whatever day she may come by to the lair to see me. I just also hope that my bros and this outside world will accept us too. I know a friendship is an okay thing for them but love?....I guess I'll be the first to show that mutants and humans can fall in love. Besides. Love comes in many shapes and forms. What's the worst that could happen?

End of P.O.V