Chapter 15 finale!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

months passed, and it was finally my birthday, and Mikey decides to take me somewhere to celebrate. and thankfully he fully recovered from his injuries on time before my birthday came despite having a few scars on his body and upper left eyebrow. he covered my eyes and took me to it. I started to laugh and wasn't sure what he was doing. "Mikey! what is it?" Mikey chuckled and spoke. "Remember the place I wanted to take you a while back? well....here it is!" He uncovered my eyes, and I saw his brothers with April, Vern, and Casey shouting "surprise!" realizing this whole time, they thrown a birthday party for me at a very beautiful empty valley that wasn't far from the city. I smiled wide and hugged everyone. "Aww guys! you didn't have to do this for me!" Donnie chuckled and explained that it was all Mikey's idea. Mikey kissed me and gave me a large box. "It's a gift from all of us Babe! open it up! We all thought you needed a special Birthday gift as a thank you for not only keeping us a secret but being the best girlfriend ever!" he put the box down, and the box had a card attached to it. "Dearest (Y/N)! happy birthday! we hope this special gift would bring you endless joy and unforgettable memories. we thought long and hard what to get you, so we hope you will like it! Love Leo, Mikey, Donnie, Raph, April, Casey, and Vern." I opened the box, and out came a Female Golden Retriever Puppy with a collar and name tag. I nearly sobbed when I saw the little pup. I picked it up and looked at the name tag. "Nugget? who thought of that name?" The brothers started to laugh. "Mikey named it." Mikey chuckled rubbing the back of his neck and told me why he named a dog Nugget. "I had McDonald's chicken nuggets the other day, and I thought the name was fitting." everyone then gave me even more gifts which were some new clothes, a new laptop, a leash, automatic feeder and water fountain, washable puppy pads, a basket full of hard dog toys for teething, treats, and a very large bag of dog chow. April then almost forgot one more gift. "Whoops. almost forgot this one too." I took the card she gave me and read it. "There is one more gift to give you! we know that one day you will visit your home city of Chicago Illinois, but that doesn't mean you will be going alone! we've all decided we will be going with you to the trip. we all never been to Chicago, but we're glad we are planning this trip to be with you!" I looked at everyone and they all smiled. I smiled wide and hugged everyone nearly sobbing in tears. I looked up at everyone and I spoke. "If my dad was still here, he would consider you guys as family..." They all hugged back, and we then finally had the party. we had a great time. after the party ended and Casey and April left homes, Mikey and I sat at the edge of a cliff as my new puppy slept on Mikey's lap comfortably. I looked at Mikey as he stared at the sunset. I poked him and he looks at me. I looked down and spoke. "I hope you don't get tired of me Mikey. and I'm sorry I may have caused danger to your family." Mikey softly lifts my chin and softly spoke to me. "(Y/N)....I will never get tired of ya. even if there is danger all around us....I will be there to protect my Angel cakes no matter what." we smiled at one another and kissed. after we pulled away, there was one last thing that Mikey asked. "by the way (Y/N). you said there was deep dish pizza in Chicago right?" I nodded and laughed knowing he would ask a question like that. "yeah? why?" Mikey chuckled and asked me. "I was thinking...if we do get some, could I rub some of it on you? so next time when we have our love making, we do some food play if you want." I laughed hard and shook my head. "You dork." he pulls me close and smirks. "I'm your dork." we kissed again as the sun sets. I was glad I met Mikey and friends and family. if I didn't meet him in the first place, I wouldn't have liked it here since my mom and I first moved here in New York. I am also glad that Mikey's brother accept me and Mikey being together. speaking of which, I wonder if they want a human girlfriend too?....maybe...just maybe....we can help them set up an account on dating websites. they look like they are lonely. haha!!

                                                                                          THE END!!