Chapter 14 (Warning: smut! :3)

Mikey was taken to the lair and was put on a handmade medical bed. Donnie put an IV on Mikey's arm and told everyone to leave so he can focus on saving his younger brother's life. the whole Hamato family waited desperately. they are hoping there would be a sign that Mikey would be okay. Donnie came out and looked at his brothers and (Y/N). Everyone got up. Leo spoke acting desperate trying to fight the tears. "How is he Donnie?" Donnie took off his glasses and was on the verge of crying. "I've done all that I could to patch him up even though he has lost a lot of blood. I did manage to stop the bleeding, but...his chances of survival are very slim by 20%." Leo looks down as he hides his face with sadness and looks at (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I looked at Leo as he starts to get upset. he was about to walk up to me in anger but was held back by Donnie. Leo bluntly starts to yell at me while being held back. "This is YOUR fault! you put us into this goddamn mess!! and because of YOU, Mikey is dying after getting stabbed by Shredder!! I hope you're happy with that!!" Donnie yells back at Leo and starts to defend me. "Leo stop this! she didn't cause this to happen! don't blame her for something that put us into this!!" Leo swats his brother away, and Leo walks off upset to his room. Raph was crying against the wall and wishes this disaster wasn't real, but it is. Donnie walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey...you okay?" I nodded and looked at Donnie. he adjusts his glasses and sighs. "Look. I'm sorry that Leo is being a jerk right now but...Raph and I know it's not your fault. what happened, happened. and we know how much you mean a lot to Mikey. he never stopped talking about you until you guys broke up. if he does wake up, I'm sure things will work out between you two. right now, all we can do is hope he will be okay and wake up soon." I nodded and we waited for a long time.

2 weeks passed, and Mikey still hasn't moved or anything yet. I decided to stay by his side praying he could still be alive somehow. I know for a fact that he is strong and a very determined guy who never wants to give up and make his family proud. most importantly, he deserves to be loved by someone because I know deep down, he needs it more than any human would. human or not, I don't care really. I love him so much. hours later, everyone was asleep, and I was asleep too holding Mikey's hand. the whole lair was completely silent as the breezy air from the openings of the sewer pipes touched my delicate skin and hair. That is when it happened. I felt a slight movement, and as I woke up, I see Mikey slowly opening his eyes. "uuugh....A-Angel Cakes?..." I smiled wide and kissed him. "Mikey! you're okay!" he smiles too and was glad to see. "I'm sorry if I was a jerk....I wish I could've listened to you before I left you behind. now I realize all of that was a stupid mistake." I shed a tear and we hugged each other. his brothers soon woke up and see their younger brother alive. "Mikey!!" They all hugged one another. Donnie nodded at me and I nodded back with a smile as a sign of respect and finally understanding that not all humans are bad. even Raph started to respect that too. as for Leo, I'm pretty sure it's going to take some time for him eventually.

after we moved him to his personal bedroom, Mikey was slowly starting to recover. I gave him some pizza soup to eat which I can see he seems hungry after being knocked out like that from all the blood loss. "We all thought we were going to lose you Mikey." Mikey looks at me as he swallows his food. "And I thought I was going to lose you too (Y/N)." I smiled and he smiled back. as soon as he finished eating, I try to help him adjust himself, but he didn't need any help. he did grunt while in pain, but he didn't care. he was just happy that I am with him. he suddenly then pulled me towards him, and we started kissing. the kissing was passionate. that is when he sat up completely with ease and grabbed my hips. my eyes widened as he did that. he then looks at me and caresses my hair after slowly pulling away. "(Y/N),...I was wondering if...well." I put a finger onto his mouth and smiled. "it's okay Mikey. I was wondering the same thing to you too." he slowly grabbed my shirt and took it off me revealing my bra. he looks at me at first resisting in wanting to touch me, and he suddenly asked for my permission. "uh-...can I?..." I nodded and he slowly takes off my bra next and started fondling my breasts. I whimpered a bit until he started to suck onto my nipples. "M-Mikey!...." luckily his brothers are out to a basketball game and won't hear me. Mikey lowers his hand and digs into my underwear, and I started to moan a bit. he smirks as he looks at me. "You like that, Babe?" I nodded as my body starts to feel a blood rush full of heat. he then takes off my pants and underwear completely, and I am now fully naked. I know Mikey has seen pornos on Donnie's computer, but this is his actual first experience with a physical naked human woman like me. he takes off his gear except for his bandana and got onto his knees after laying me down on his bed. he looks up at me and smiles. "Just relax for me my sweet Angel. I'll be gentle." he starts to lick my clit and inserting a large finger in my opening. It tickled a lot to the point I was squeezing his head. I stopped squeezing my own thighs when I realized I was crushing him to death. whoops. he then stops fingering me and starts to eat me out. I start to moan loudly. "Oh fuck!! Mikey!" I couldn't hold myself, so I ended up cumming too soon. he licks my vaginal essence as he slurps my walls. he gets up wiping his mouth, unbuckles his pants and underwear, and out came his large green mutant cock in front of me. "Holy crap! it's so big!" Mikey chuckles and knows on the look of my face I wanted to try it. "Come on (Y/N). suck me good Angel Cakes. I wanna see you work your magic." I got on my knees, and he smirks as he positions his dick in front of my face. I slowly start to lick the tip. I stroke it slowly, and Mikey softly moans to my touch. that is when I ended up deep throating him deeply as much as I could. the size was large yes, but it was big enough to fit my whole mouth. I sucked him so good; he moaned enjoying it. "ugh! Angel Cakes! I'm gonna cum!" he soon came into my mouth. it was smooth like whipped cream. I swallowed it. after that, he gets me on the bed again, and I layed down. he positions himself to my pussy entrance.

He looks at me nervously. "(Y/N)?....this is my first time....and I want you to be my first...." I smiled and told him that it's my first time too since I never had sex at all, so I can tell it made him smile making him realize he is the luckiest guy ever. he slowly inserts himself into me and tears fell down my eyes. "Mikey!...." Mikey groaned and he slowly starts to thrust. "Oooh! so....tight!" I held onto him as he thrusts in a gentle manner which I know for a fact he is such a sweetheart and understands that first time sex can hurt at first, but soon after would turn into pleasure. sooner or later, it stopped hurting. that is when Mikey picked up the pace and even though he is injured still, he doesn't care at this point. he is in sex heaven as much as I am right now. "Mikey!....oh god!....Mikey!" Mikey kisses me as he keeps fucking me. he then switched to cowgirl style and keeps going. I was becoming a moaning mess. same as he was too. "Oh (Y/N)!! you feel so good!" Mikey goes harder as I felt his cock getting deeper to the point, I feel it touching that spot. like as if it's trying to go through. "Mikey! I'm cumming!" Mikey was also getting close. he went faster and fucked me wildly, until he came inside me. "It's soooo warm!..." I moaned as I soon fell onto his plastron. he catches his breath and caresses my cheek while feeling his hot cum flowing out of me. "I love you Angel Cakes..." I looked at him and smiled. "I love you too Mikey..." even though the relationship started rough, I am glad I found Mikey in my life. we snuggled for a while, and soon fell asleep.