Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After my mom had a crazy conversation with me about where I was, I ended up lying that I was staying over at a friend's house. She told me not to go unless I get permission. Great. It's a good thing she didn't ground me. And I'm also glad she didn't call the cops for a crazy search. Despite that, I still couldn't believe that the Turtles existed, and they were nice to me. Mikey, Leo, Donnie, even the hot headed Raph never made fun of me. Not even a chuckle at my face either. They may not be human, but in their nature, I can tell they seem so lonely that they wish they could blend in human society but they have no choice but to stay down there. School started to bore me. I was finally given an assignment but it was for chemistry. I hate chemistry next to Algebra. My friends asked me if I could go out with them, but I declined because I already made plans to meet up with Mikey yet I never told them about the turtles themselves. Nightfall came, and I went down to the sewers, and the turtles were doing their thing. Leo was cleaning his weapons, Donnie fixing some broken drone, Raph busy doing heavy lifting, and Mikey, well...I can hear the TV from afar. Leo sees me, and smiles a bit. "Hey you. Mikey is uh....playing your games you left behind. He's been hooked up on them for hours. He didn't sleep at all." I nodded and went to go see him. Mikey was playing Mario Kart and didn't notice I was there in his own room. His eyes were glued to the screen. "Aw yeah! First place! Woo! That was intense!" He then turns around and sees me standing there awkwardly. He gasps dropping the game controller and immediately gets up as he hugs me tightly. The hug itself was so tight in fact, I couldn't even breath. "(Y/N)! I missed you for hours! I thought you'd never come, But here you are! I'm so happy! You can tell by the look on my face!" I gasped for air from almost being suffocated to death from a big bear hug and looked at him. He had a big smile that tells me he's very excited to see me like a child when they see their favorite family member coming over for the day while the parents are going out to do stuff. He gently put me down, and we both sat on the couch. "So! Anything new?" He said as he took a sip of his orange crush soda and I took out my assignment. "Yeah. I have a chemistry paper to fill out, it's kinda complicated, and I was wondering if you could help me." Mikey chuckled and responded. "I don't do that weird sciency stuff. But Donnie would be happy to help you out though." He shouts out to his brother who is still working on the drone. "Hey Donnie! Could you help (Y/N) with her chemistry homework? She's stuck on it!" Donnie shouts back. "Uhhh. Yeah sure. Just leave the paper on the side of my desk, and I'll help but I gotta fix this drone real quick. alright?" Mikey smiles and shouts once more. "Thanks dude appreciate it!" I smiled as I went to put the paper by Donnie. I came back and thanked Mikey for it. "And you are welcome my lady. Do you want anything? Pizza? Orange crush?" I nodded and grabbed an orange crush from him. "Thank you." He stared at me as I took a few sips. I noticed when I stopped and he looked away blushing. I looked at him concerned. "You alright?" He looks at me and smiles. "Y-yeah. I'm all good. You wanna watch a movie later?" I nodded and Donnie finally finished fixing his drone. "Okay. Finally Done. Now. You said you have some chemistry for me?" I nodded and showed him what the paper is about. He helped me with a few questions that I didn't quite understand since he is a nerd afterall, and I managed to finish right on time because Mikey took out some old VHS tapes. "Okay. We have Lady and the Tramp, Tarzan, Bambi, Titanic, Cujo, Rambo, Rocky, Misery, Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, The fly, lord of the rings, Friday the 13th, And Star Wars." I looked at the selection of films and I ended up picking Bambi. He turns on the tv, and slides the VHS tape in. We sat down and we watched as we ate pizza. Raph walks in during the previews and smirks shaking his head. "Watching some little kids film I see?" Mikey looks at him squinting his eyes at him. "Come on bro. Nobody's too old for cartoons." Raph sits down next to us and decides to join. He watches the previews and rolls his eyes. "Ugh.....baby stuff" Mikey shushes him. "Quite Raph! It's starting!" The movie finally started, and Mikey was intrigued and so full of curiosity. He's like curious George but is a turtle instead of a monkey. We were then an hour into the movie Raph doesn't seem entertained at all. I can tell he isn't the kind of guy who likes Disney films. Only the more realistic Types. Mikey looks at me and smiles. "Are you enjoying the film sugar plum?" I smiled but I always wondered. What is with all the nicknames he keeps calling me? I guess they're just compliments in being kind. As the movie ends, Raph gets up and leaves. "Well that was stupid. Ima go do my daily lifting." Mikey turns off the television, and starts talking. "That was fun. What do you wanna do next (Y/N)?" I take out a drawing book with some pencils and markers. "Wanna draw?" Mikey smiles at me gleefully. "Sure!" I gave him a piece of paper and a pencil and ended up drawing. He does look at my paper from time to time, but it didn't seem to bother me at all. After we finished, I showed him my drawing. It was a tree in the middle of a field. Mikey's eyes widened and his mouth gaped with surprise. "You are so good! I like it! Wanna see mine?" I nodded and he showed me his. It was a very.....interesting drawing I give it that. He drew a drawing of himself being muscular and me being the damsel in distress being saved by him. "Whaddya think?" I look at it and the drawing isn't professional looking. More like first grade level art. But over all, I smiled and responded to him. "I love it." He smiles wide and decides to give it to me. I put it in my backpack, and he gets up. He takes out a boombox, and starts to play music. He danced around me and I laughed at his movements. "Come on! Dance with me!" I shook my head giggling. "Oh. No. I never danced before." He pulls me up, and decides to teach me how. I tried following his move set but I sucked at it real bad. He laughed and kept on dancing, having the time of his life. Even I was as well. Leo and Donnie Chuckled at us and Raph smirks shaking his head. "Kids today." Leo said, sharpening the blade of his katana. I soon got tired and layed down to rest for a bit from all the dancing. Mikey laid down as well. "You know, you're a cool guy mikey. I like you. I never met anyone that is wild but so full of life and is very kind." He blushes and smiles. "Hehe. Thanks." I stared at him and he noticed. I chuckled and he blushes even more. I went home after we had our fun, and I can tell Mikey feels left out when I had to leave. But I promised him I'd be back again soon which made him feel better a bit. He told me he would like to take me out somewhere. But where though? Whatever it is, I bet it's something special in mind.

End of P.O.V