Chapter 13

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My vision was completely blurry. I didn't know where I am or what is going on. by the time my vision cleared, I saw a man in large armor with a woman right beside him. My eye's widened with shock. I looked around and Mikey's brothers were chained up and beaten badly. but...where's Mikey?....did he knew this would happen? or did he leave early to get help? I don't know! but I am worried. the man in armor asked one of Mikey's brothers and splinter. "Where is the fourth one?" Leo looks up and spoke in an angry low tone. "Go to hell Shredder!" hearing the man's name for the first time made my stomach sink. all of a sudden, I saw shredder back hands at Leo with his metal hand and Leo grunting in pain as blood trickled down on one side of his face from a gash he was given from that hit. Shredder then walked to Raph, as Raph avoided making eye contact. "Tell me brute. where is the fourth member?" Raph gets angry and yells at Shredder. "I ain't telling you shit! I'm gonna fucking kill you when I-" Raph gets punched in the face as he spit out blood from his mouth. he went silent due to the amount of pain he was in from that punch. Donnie was the last one to get an answer from. Shredder stomps toward him and suddenly grabs his neck. "you. you're the smart one in this pathetic little circus. now tell me. where....is....the....fourth one?....." Donnie couldn't speak. his windpipe was nearly being crushed. I closed my eyes and looked away because of how painful it is to watch them get hurt. suddenly, splinter shouted. "Leave my sons alone!!" Shredder lets go of Donnie and looks at splinter. Shredder looks at Splinter and walks up to him. "you have a way with words...Rat!.." he got close to Splinter's face as splinter stared hard at Shredder. "I will never let you touch my family shredder! and I don't know where my fourth son is!" I started to worry as I spoke into my mind. "Mikey...wherever you are, I hope you're okay."

Meanwhile....

Mikey raced to where his family and his girlfriend is at thanks to the tracker he has. he suddenly gets a call from April and answers. "April! so glad you called!" April suddenly starts to act concerned. "uh...Mikey, are you skateboarding in the middle of traffic?" she could hear the sounds of cars beeping and Mikey jumping and dodging from the other end of the call. "Yeah! April listen! (Y/N) and my whole family got kidnapped! I'm going to save them!" April was confused. she didn't know what was going on. Mikey explains about what happened, April finally understood. "okay. should we meet you there Mikey? you can't just stop shredder by yourself! you'll need some backup. Casey and I can help!" Mikey answers as he worries. "yeah! but you gotta hurry! we might not have any time left!" April sighs and responds. "okay. be careful out there buddy. we'll meet ya there." they eventually hung each other up, and Mikey hurries to where his family and (Y/N) are located. he hopes they are all okay and hoping they will hang on a little longer. "don't worry guys! I'm on my way!" 

Meanwhile, Leo and his brothers felt defeated seeing splinter all beaten with a bloody nose and mouth trickling down his face. Donnie asks Leo where Mikey has been. "Where is Mikey? he's probably out there getting help after finding out we been taken!" Leo tried his best to break out of the chains. and spoke. "I hope....so....Too!! but...we...gotta...save father dammit!" Leo grew angrier seeing his father severely injured from the blows shredder did to him. "you're not getting away with this shredder!!" Shredder felt pleased of their suffering. they don't know what happened to mikey, nor where is at. all of a sudden, they heard a scream from the rooftop. "Mikey!!?" the three brothers said as they looked up. you looked up as well and smiled seeing mikey crash through the glass roof and landing on top of Karai like a pancake. he gets up shaking his head. he looks up seeing you and his brothers chained up. "guys! Angel cakes! I'm here to rescue you guys!" he tries to use a bobby pin to get the chains unlocked, but then Shredder wacks him like a baseball causing him to fly across the room landing on some barrels. Shredder walks up to him menacingly and mikey looks up angrily. "you little slimy pest!....I had a feeling you would come to stop me!" he grabs mikey and slams him to the ground and starts choking him to death. Mikey tries to kick shredder off him but the choking grew intense causing him being unable to fight back until he hears you yelling. "STOP!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Shredder jerks his head looking at you and lets Mikey go trying to catch his breath coughing and wheezing. Shredder walks up to you and grabs you. "stupid girl. you think you can love a foul beast like him? I doubt ANY of them deserves love from a puny human such as yourself!" Mikey goes up behind shredder and attacks him angrily. Shredder was swung to a nearby wall and Mikey stands in front of you. "get your mitts off my girlfriend Shred head!!" Raph cheers him on. "ya got this little bro! go get him!" with enough confidence and rage within him, Mikey thrashes Shredder around because if ya mess with a ninja turtle's girlfriend, ya get fucked big time. Mikey was winning for sure, until shredder punches mikey in the jaw, and then the ribs. luckily Mikey was hanging on longer than usual. Mikey tries to swing back but was stopped and beaten up like a rag doll.  you started to worry and try to call to him "Mikey!!" Mikey couldn't fight much longer. he tries to get up and shredder takes out his blades and instead of trying to finish Mikey off, he goes after you instead, and Mikey cries out as he ran to protect you. "NOOO!" everything went silent until mikey fell to his knees in pain. he gets stabbed at his abdomen bleeding heavily after shredder yanks his blades out. Shredder looks down at Mikey and spoke. "foolish turtle. no wonder you are so weak than the rest." April and Casey got there too late. "holy shit! Mikey!!" they both tried to help him but shredder stops them trapping them in a cage. Mikey looks at you silently holding onto his wound as tears filled your eyes. his brothers yelling at shredder calling him a bastard and a murderer. Mikey all bloodied and bruised but still breathing was glad he got to see you again knowing he knew what had happened on valentine's day was a major mistake. you finally freed yourself with the bobby pin, Mikey dropped to the ground and you ran to him. "Mikey!....Mikey!...." he softly smiles and sees you crying. Leo kicks his katana at shredder, and gets stabbed in the face dying on the spot. the brothers take turns using the bobby pin and freed themselves. Donnie then freed April and Casey and they all ran to Mikey. "Mikey! stay with us little bro! we got ya!" Mikey's vision was getting blurry as the voices started to muffle out. the last thing he sees is your sweet innocent face looking him with sadness, and everything went black.