Monstercat Academy

Anyways, this is a daft of the old draft based on the another fanfict.

5 - 12 - 4025

4:30 am

Ah shit, I don't wanna get late! That darn traffic in the middle of the bridge makes me so pissed and worried if I'm late for the first day at the university.... Aaaaaaaaagh! It's 4:50 in the morning and I must be at 6:30 right in time.

I grab my seat of my car and I hit my head so hard, and I was so really, really angry at myself, I grip my seat so hard that I... I so damn angry and worried that I'm going to be late on the class on the first day. Then I hear something in my car "Shortcut, go up and turn left" my nav GPS AI said... Oh wait, there is a shortcut through the traffic, oh boi I can't wait to get there early.

Then I turned left and going all the way to the campus, all,of the drivers are angry at me for being in their way, but idc about these dumbass adults anyways, they are being mean and trying to hit my car, and it's almost 5:00, I better need some speed.

5:30 am

Now I am here, at the academy, this looks bigger that I ever imagined, big buildings, so much tech stuff and... Holy shit is that a rocket league field???!! I wanna check this out!

I was driving on top of the protective barrier of the rocket league field, and I see players are practicing with their cars trying to get the ball to the goal, these guys are good. One player is trying to hit a ball by going on full speed and the car goes on flying, and it hits a ball and score! The guard bot knocks on the window to get me down, I drove down on the parking lot in front of the university and I got out of the car.

One older girl runs to me and she's a bit overweigh I would say, "Mary, did you recognise me?" she asked, I got confused and I puzzled trying to know her name, she has a round face, light brown eyes, light hair, and a bit fair skin, she began to say the same question and I reply "I'm sorry, I don't really recognise people in real life", I look down on my shoes and I felt bad for myself, she lift my head and she looks at me like a kid "It's me, your friend Lila, Lila Smith, remember me?". 

My eyes sparkled and I realised it was my internet friend that I known a long time, "Lila!!! I'm so sorry i couldn't recognise you, I'm really, really sorry" I cried at her with no tears, I whine like a small child, Lila pats my head and puts her shoulder around me, "Don't worry Mary, at least I did recognise you, you did enroll as freshman right? You wanna look around before class?" she's sounds like a tour guide and I wanna look into the Academy more.

I see the main building with the logo of a cartoonish cat in front of it and there is a fountain that is also have the same cat but it was almost life like, he was standing and posing with a flag where the water came out, then I came inside and I saw a lot of students are come and go, I never felt so overwhelmed.

I saw a circle of people are talking to a Korean girl, her pale face looks a ghost along with her straight black hair and her monolid eyes as well, she looks annoyed to these people and she told them to back off, and one of them are asking who she is.

"Her name is Haeyon Park, she's once one of the star players in Rocket league" They said, I heard of Park, she's former a star player and prodigy when she's in high school, I just don't know why she quit the game, and I don't want to know.