An accident from last night (Monstercat and Evil Cat shorts)

I'm sorry, but I have to do this... I love you guys... I thought of that about last month

One night at the bar, Monstercat is drunk after few shots of strong alcohol, something bad happens to him on that day, he'd rather not talking about it or telling anyone about it, he'll take his problems to himself.

He's going outside, but he forgot his car and his phone for going back home to Kat, he'll rather walk down the road.

The alien cat tripped down on the road, but something picked him up.

A familiar voice heard to his ears, "Monstercat, it's been ages... What happened to you, are you okay?" he asked with empathy, Monstercat looked at him, he recognizes another cat that is like him, but different.

Rough fur that is black as his, taller than a human, slender and strong body, crescent face, neon yellow angry eyes, two long ears, one of them there is a little cut, and a long tail with the ruff at the end.

It was Evil Cat, his nemesis, what is he doing here on earth.

He put his arm around his shoulders, "Come on, let me carry you", and they walk together on the road.

Then Evil Cat telling Monstercat about his visit on earth, he said this planet is pretty much better than his own planet, the terrains, the buildings and anything good about the planet.

But somehow there are bad things about the humans are created he said, and these things are pretty much worse than what is on his home planet, even the government, he doesn't want to make things worst in there.

Somehow he felt homesick for his home planet and he'll be coming back for next month.

Evil Cat called for the taxi, and he told the driver to get him to the hotel where he stays, then they arrive at the fancy hotel, and Evil Cat put him on the bed in his room.

But then, Monstercat drag him down to his bed, and everything went black, he doesn't remember after that.

Monstercat and Evil cat woke up in their bedroom in 6:40 in the morning, they are shocked, Monstercat fell off the bed and gets up on the floor.

"Evil Cat?! What... What is going on here" he stutters and felt embarrassed.

Evil Cat cover his body with the blanket, "Don't you remember what happened, what have you done to me!" he shouted at him.

Monstercat felt terrified when he sniffed the scent on the bed, he knew what happened, what he did is wrong, he shouldn't have been drunk at that night.

Monstercat gets on the bed, knelt down, "Look, I'm sorry, I've shouldn't get drunk at the first place" he pleads for forgiveness

"Well, you shouldn't have, if you're not that drunk, none of this wouldn't happen" Evil Cat reply.

Then someone opens the door, "Monstercat! Where have you been, we've been looking for... What in... WHAT IN THE HECK?!" Predict Bot came in the bedroom, and another cat came after, it was a female, she almost looked like Monstercat.

Her head and body are bit shorter than his, two colored intimidating eyes, yellow and blue, wearing white headphones and a golden short scarf around her neck, short ruff at the end of the tail.

It was Kat, his girlfriend that he met from the multiverse a few ages ago, she's shocked and becomes upset.

Monstercat knew what she has felt, "Kat, I can explain," he said nervously.

Kat lift up her head and crossed her shoulders, her ears pushed down and her tail is puff, "Yeah, you explain why you leave me with your boyfriend  while I was crying all night waiting for you to come home"

Evil Cat looks at Kat, "This cat is been drunk last night, I brought him here but then he drags me down to the bed, and he did this to me!" Evil Cat explains.

Kat's fearful glance is locked up on Evil Cat's, then to Monstercat, she nods her head and grips her paws and left.

Monstercat quickly jumps off the bed, runs to Kat, begs her for her forgiveness.